attwireless (aka MLife)...anyone have it?

Posted by: JohnR

attwireless (aka MLife)...anyone have it? - 12/19/03 10:28 AM

I'm looking at switching services from Sprint to something else and checked out ATTWireless mLife. Does anyone have it and if so, how is it and customer service? What about the range?<br><br>They have the Sony/Erricson T616 for free...looks like a good phone.<br><br>
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: attwireless (aka MLife)...anyone have it? - 12/19/03 10:50 AM

I have it. Have had ATT Wireless for over 6 years. No complaints at all.<br><br>But I don't think they offer a dual proc. phone. <br><br>

Re: attwireless (aka MLife)...anyone have it? - 12/19/03 11:07 AM

Heh...funny Steve..funny That phone isn't..but this one is!<br><br>Dual processors give you a Java gaming experience that's got the juice. The NEC 515 also delivers powerful business functionality in a wireless phone, from PC synchronization with Outlook, to enhanced features for Web browsing and receiving your office or personal e-mail directly on the phone. <br><br>Link<br><br><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by JohnR on 12/19/03 02:11 PM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>

Re: attwireless (aka MLife)...anyone have it? - 12/19/03 11:30 AM

You might want to hold out for the triple proc. model. I hear it gets you chicks.<br><br>

Re: attwireless (aka MLife)...anyone have it? - 12/19/03 11:41 AM

I get plenty fo chicks I just need better phone service.<br><br>Seriously, so you like their service?<br><br>

Ahem - 12/19/03 12:04 PM

Um...<br><br>

Re: attwireless (aka MLife)...anyone have it? - 12/20/03 03:05 AM

I had T-Mobile, now I have had AT&T Wireless for about 4 months. For me, it sucks. Lots of places I can't get a signal here. Wish I had stayed with T-Mobile. I have a SE T68i. <br><br>As soon as my year is up with AT&T I am going to look for another carrier.<br><br>You may have no problems at all with AT&T in your area, hard to say. Ask around to see what experiences people have in your area with it. <br><br>