Plans for Now X?

Posted by: agoldberg

Plans for Now X? - 05/10/10 11:34 PM

I have used NCT/NUD since version 1 for the Mac. Obviously disappointed with what has transpired.

Are there plans for Now X?
Will the software be supported or bought by another company, or should I migrate away?

Andy
Posted by: origins

Re: Plans for Now X? - 05/29/10 03:38 AM

I feel the same way... NUD has been my calendar app since way back. As one of the many people that downloaded the public beta, I found it to be one of the worst experiences in my life. Since I do beta testing (and other stuff) for companies like Adobe, and others, I should have seen that as a sign of things to come.

In my opinion (and it's just an opinion), they released the beta too soon, and when the app when out for sale, it still was too buggy for public consumption. It was almost like they stuck it out there to get an infusion of cash in the hopes that it would keep the company afloat... and then the bottom gave out.

I don't use the program like some power app people... To me it's just a really cool calendar. With that said, if I could have my wish, it would be that they somehow pull it together. I guess I'm saying that I'll miss the quirky program... ;-(
Posted by: davebarnes

Re: Plans for Now X? - 07/18/10 08:41 AM

Migrate away.
Posted by: jezil1

Re: Plans for Now X? - 11/02/10 06:12 PM

I didn't realise this had happened, and when I shut down my Mac last night the whole calendar just disappeared... 'end of life'. It is extremely distressing.

Is there any way I can regain the info that I've lost when my calendar disappeared? Please help as there are important things that I need for tax etc.

Thanks Julie
Posted by: cvbcvb

Re: Plans for Now X? - 11/03/10 11:28 AM

Julie,

Are you talking about Now X or NUTDC?

CVB
Posted by: ptdoyle

Re: Plans for Now X? - 11/28/10 01:37 PM

It's not lost, it happens all the time. Easy to find. Still need help?

I need some help. How do I migrate my NowX (15 years+) of calendar to Google Calendars? Anyone know?
Posted by: cvbcvb

Re: Plans for Now X? - 11/29/10 04:24 PM

Originally Posted By: ptdoyle
I need some help. How do I migrate my NowX (15 years+) of calendar to Google Calendars? Anyone know?

Why not just sync NowX to iCal and then to Google Calendars?

CVB

Re: Plans for Now X? - 01/08/11 09:11 PM

Hi cvbcvb, sorry for long delay in replying. I was using NUTDC and LOVED it. I have tried iCal and Google cal but neither have the useability and usefulness of NUTDC... including "follow me" when I haven't completed a "to-do"

Is there any way I can get that info back? Also, I downloaded the new version (not sure how new) and now can't unlock it even though I had my original serial number.

Anything you or anyone else can suggest?

Thanks

Julie

Re: Plans for Now X? - 02/06/11 06:48 PM

I am having real difficulty contacting the Now people. I have written to emails to the address given but have had no response. And the new NUTDC I'm using 'expires' tomorrow. What am I to do??
Posted by: johnkgibson

Re: Plans for Now X? - 02/08/11 11:21 AM

Jez,

Hate to be harsh, but they are out of business.

Good luck