I was with some friends the other day and we were discussing drinks... when it came around to margaritas we started talking about different grades of tequila, and some one asked why they don't have worms in the bottle any more.
I told them that was because there was an incident where someone spilled a bottle and then a bird swooped down and ate the worm, got choked, and immediately DIED on the spot ! So the ATF decided this was very risky to have worms in the bottle and instituted regulations immediately requiring their removal from all grades of the liquor !!
They exclaimed, they'd never heard about that before !
Xplain's use of MacNews, AppleCentral and AppleExpo are not affiliated with Apple, Inc. MacTech is a registered trademark of Xplain Corporation. AppleCentral, MacNews, Xplain, "The journal of Apple technology", Apple Expo, Explain It, MacDev, MacDev-1, THINK Reference, NetProfessional, MacTech Central, MacTech Domains, MacForge, and the MacTutorMan are trademarks or service marks of Xplain Corp. Sprocket is a registered trademark of eSprocket Corp. Other trademarks and copyrights appearing in this printing or software remain the property of their respective holders.
All contents are Copyright 1984-2010 by Xplain Corporation. All rights reserved. Theme designed by Icreon.