Hush Kate !! wink

or a fart older than dirt laugh

Yes in our lab, I could stick my finger in liquid N2 for a sec or 2 but don't leave it... My 98.6 F finger instantly caused the N2 to boil creating an insulating layer of vapor. BUT after 2-3 sec, that finger begins to cool and the vapor disappears and if the liquid touches the skin it can cause severe burns. eek OUCH !!

I loved the science man that gave shows at our school. One trick was to put a banana into liquid N2 until it froze and then shatter it with a hammer! Cool tricks !!
David (OFI)