The plan is within two years. Maybe less. Biggest obstacle right now is the RE market. I'm not underwater, but if I tried to sell right now I'd break even at best. Former next door neighbors have a townhouse that's identical to mine. They put it on the market last January, and after gradually dropping the price by more than $20K, they gave up last month and have rented it. So I've got to wait it out a bit longer. And given the price disparity btwn this market and Boston, I plan to rent — and will still have to pay double what I pay now for my mortgage and HOA fee.
Xplain's use of MacNews, AppleCentral and AppleExpo are not affiliated with Apple, Inc. MacTech is a registered trademark of Xplain Corporation. AppleCentral, MacNews, Xplain, "The journal of Apple technology", Apple Expo, Explain It, MacDev, MacDev-1, THINK Reference, NetProfessional, MacTech Central, MacTech Domains, MacForge, and the MacTutorMan are trademarks or service marks of Xplain Corp. Sprocket is a registered trademark of eSprocket Corp. Other trademarks and copyrights appearing in this printing or software remain the property of their respective holders.
All contents are Copyright 1984-2010 by Xplain Corporation. All rights reserved. Theme designed by Icreon.