My grandson and partner's song on latest album. This one really sooths me.
They just wrote and performed a new song which I've not heard yet. They performed it this morning at the funeral of Allison Wyatt, one of the little tykes who lost her life at the Sandy Hook School. Raycee's sister use to baby sit her.
As I was lying in bed pondering the problems of the world, I realized that I don't really give a rat's butt. It's the tortoise life for me!
1. If walking is good for your health, the postman would be immortal. 2. A whale swims all day, only eats fish, drinks only water, and still is fat. 3. A rabbit runs and hops and eats greens and only lives, at most, 15 years. 4. A tortoise doesn't run or jump, yet some of them live for 450 years. And you tell me to exercise? I don't think so. I'm retired. Go around me.
Now that I'm older, here's what I've discovered:
1. I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.
2. My wild oats have turned into prunes and all-bran.
3. I finally got my head together, and now my body is falling apart.
4. Funny, I don't remember being absent-minded.
5. Funny, I don't remember being absent-minded.
6. If all is not lost, where is it?
7. It is easier to get older than it is to get wiser.
8. Some days, you're the dog; some days you're the hydrant.
9. I wish the buck stopped here; I sure could use a few.
10. Kids in the back seat cause accidents.
11. Accidents in the back seat cause kids.
12. It's hard to make a comeback when you haven't been anywhere.
13. The only time the world beats a path to your door is when you're in the bathroom.
14. If God wanted me to touch my toes, he'd have put them on my knees.
15. When I'm finally holding all the cards, why does everyone want to play chess?
16. Its not hard to meet expenses. They're everywhere.
Xplain's use of MacNews, AppleCentral and AppleExpo are not affiliated with Apple, Inc. MacTech is a registered trademark of Xplain Corporation. AppleCentral, MacNews, Xplain, "The journal of Apple technology", Apple Expo, Explain It, MacDev, MacDev-1, THINK Reference, NetProfessional, MacTech Central, MacTech Domains, MacForge, and the MacTutorMan are trademarks or service marks of Xplain Corp. Sprocket is a registered trademark of eSprocket Corp. Other trademarks and copyrights appearing in this printing or software remain the property of their respective holders.
All contents are Copyright 1984-2010 by Xplain Corporation. All rights reserved. Theme designed by Icreon.