MS and Intel COMBINED !! shocked

WOW that's a lot !!

David (OFI)
Re: Apple Market Cap now exceeds . . . [Re: DLC] #559119 06/04/11 10:09 PM
carp Offline
Dino's are Babe magnets
Dino's are Babe magnets
Great

If I did have the bucks , nows the time to buy MS stocks while its value is still low.

I betcha as soon as Monkey Boy leaves MS stocks will sky rocket.

Re: Apple Market Cap now exceeds . . . [Re: carp] #559121 06/04/11 10:20 PM
MacBozo Offline
Nut Dood
Nut Dood
Originally Posted By: carp
Great

If I did have the bucks , nows the time to buy MS stocks while its value is still low.

I betcha as soon as Monkey Boy leaves MS stocks will sky rocket.

M$ has nowhere to go but down. They would have to completely start over from scratch in order to have any chance of ever regaining any position. M$ will certainly be around for quite a while longer, but unless they change their products and focus, they'll simply fade away into oblivion.

[Linked Image from dl.dropbox.com]
Re: Apple Market Cap now exceeds . . . [Re: MacBozo] #559123 06/04/11 10:41 PM
carp Offline
Dino's are Babe magnets
Dino's are Babe magnets
unless they change their products and focus

Thats why I said ... as soon as Monkey Boy leaves.
IMO, he single handily is driving MS into the ground in a spectacular Crash and Burn.

Re: Apple Market Cap now exceeds . . . [Re: carp] #559126 06/04/11 10:56 PM
MacBozo Offline
Nut Dood
Nut Dood
Originally Posted By: carp
unless they change their products and focus

Thats why I said ... as soon as Monkey Boy leaves.
IMO, he single handily is driving MS into the ground in a spectacular Crash and Burn.

Releasing yet another version of Windows specifically for mobile devices more than 2 years after Apple and Google isn't going to get them anywhere. They are too locked in on Windows to do what Apple did with the change to OS X. Apple developed an entirely new OS for its mobile devices. MS doesn't seem to be able to do that. They're dead in the water.

Re: Apple Market Cap now exceeds . . . [Re: MacBozo] #559195 06/06/11 01:06 PM
DLC Offline OP
I invented modding!
OP Offline
I invented modding!
Originally Posted By: MacBozo
Releasing yet another version of Windows specifically for mobile devices more than 2 years after Apple and Google isn't going to get them anywhere. They are too locked in on Windows to do what Apple did with the change to OS X. Apple developed an entirely new OS for its mobile devices. MS doesn't seem to be able to do that. They're dead in the water.
Yeah they can't even get a decent OS for the PCs, how are they going to do anything better with Mobile?? Look at Zune, couldn't even float that boat... between Apple and Google they're dead "monkey" meat when it comes to growth . laugh

AND they're losing corporate marketshare... many are going to iPads and NOT Windows devices. shocked shock !!

David (OFI)
Re: Apple Market Cap now exceeds . . . [Re: DLC] #559196 06/06/11 01:17 PM
MacBozo Offline
Nut Dood
Nut Dood
Originally Posted By: DLC
Originally Posted By: MacBozo
Yeah they can't even get a decent OS for the PCs, how are they going to do anything better with Mobile?? Look at Zune, couldn't even float that boat... between Apple and Google they're dead "monkey" meat when it comes to growth . laugh

AND they're losing corporate marketshare... many are going to iPads and NOT Windows devices. shocked shock !!

And, I can't even remember the name of that ill-fated "smart" phone they tried to float. laugh

Re: Apple Market Cap now exceeds . . . [Re: MacBozo] #559228 06/06/11 07:00 PM
carp Offline
Dino's are Babe magnets
Dino's are Babe magnets
That phone was called (Kin) I believe it was dead before going out the door?

Moderated by  Acumowchek, MacGizmo, Reboot