I'm pleased to announce that Now X 10.0.2 is now available for download. You can get the latest version either by selecting "Check for Updates..." command from the Now X menu in the application, or by visiting http://registration.nowx.com
and choosing download after logging into your account.
Major changes in this version include:
• Improved syncing speed which should improve overall performance of the application.
• Cut/copy/paste of events and contacts within the application.
• Buttons have been added for emailing, launching urls, and IMs in the contact detail views.
• Fixed command key processing under Snow Leopard.
Here's a more complete list of changes from the ReadMe file:
• Improved speed of syncing.
• Fixed command key processing on Snow Leopard.
• Fixed crash that would happen when starting up. This crash was much more common Snow Leopard, but it would occasionally happen under Leopard and Tiger too.
• Fixed problem on Snow Leopard where the CPU load would stay above 5% at rest.
• Added cut/copy/paste for events.
• Added cut/copy/paste for contacts.
• Added icons to send emails, open URLs, and send IMs
• Fixed a problem where spell checking would cause crashes on certain users computers.
• Fixed problem where modifying the current event in a repeating event would incorrectly modify future events.
• Added property for setting banner text color.
• Added ability for windows to remember if their toolbar is hidden or shown.
• Fixed problem where turning on/off checkboxes for event types in the calendar properties panels weren't taking effect immediately.
• Fixed exceptions when setting default snooze for alarms.
• Added a double-dot in front of "In Process" tasks and calls to match functionality in NUD5.
• Changed dragging of events in month and week panels so that only the selected event of a repeating event is changed.
• Fixed problem with saving changes to repeating events to ensure they are saved correctly when selecting "future" or "all".
• Improved "date picker" panel so you can advance or retreat by years.
• Improved the graphics palette to return to the last selected collection rather than the default collection.
• Fixed a bug in importing where tasks and calls were losing their date-only flag.
• Fixed a bug where creating a new contact from the menu when the detail window is open will no longer erroneously linking the contacts together.
• Added a Print Workspace command so can print task list alongside month.
• Fixed problem in Export to vCard command that was causing no contacts to be exported.
• Fixed problem where lists were empty when switching tabs.
• Fixed problem where setting the flag to not show the start and end dates in the month view was not being honored.
• Fixed problem where dates weren't printing correctly in month and week views.
• Changed Page Setup command to always be available.
• Fixed bug where alarm trigger date wasn't saved.
• Added an Open URL button to the URL fields.
• Changed how duplicating tasks & calls work to clear completion date and sets status to "Not Done'
• Fixed problem where spell checker causes app to crash.
Information about what's coming up in future releases will be in our Monday Developer Updates