Loc: Hampstead, MD, USA
When I turned 21 I broke my ankle helping my girlfriend at the time move.
So, instead of heading out to the bars everyone came over and threw me a booze party.
On that night I learned some very good life lessons:
1. Drinking an entire 750ml bottle of Bacardi gets you fairlydecently unbelievably drunk.
2. Leaning your hand on the grille when grilling burgers after drinking that Bacardi will leave cool looking grille marks on your hand.
3. Running around naked doesn't necessarily get you laid.
4. Sinking to the bottom of a 4ft deep above ground pool and staying there doesn't really constitute swimming.
5. Grabbing your girlfriend's best friend's boobs doesn't necessarily get you laid, but it will get you slapped if you're into that kind of thing.
6. The next day when your girlfriend tells you events 2, 3, 4 and 5 (and a half dozen others) that you did after drinking the Bacardi and you claim she's making the whole thing up, she gets really pissed. She'll get over it though.
7. Not only will your wallet still be soaking wet the next afternoon from incident 4, it's also empty because you were playing poker and lost $400. Hence the entire reasoning behind incident 4.
8. Even with your wet wallet and now throbbing hand as evidence the preceding events took place, since you can't remember any of the past 20 hours you still swear she's making them all up.
But the most important lesson learned:
9. No matter how much you swear in the worst hangover that you'll never get drunk like that again...
Hey I'm an F'n Jerk!® twitter.com/SgtBaxter facebook.com/Bryan.Eckert
Long time lurker seldom post, but thought I would share this story. I grew up on a farm and learned this lesson at 16, told my Father he could not tell me what to do anymore, I am an adult. He said you live here, do not pay rent, you still have to follow my rules. He said I had a choice, move out, or move a 5 yard truck load of 2 inch rock to the other side of the driveway. He said the rock was dumped in the wrong place. I thought I would use the endloader, but no he made me use a wheelbarrow, he took the key to the endloader. After I moved the rock he had me move it back to where it was originally. Moral of the story, do not disrespect your Father.
Well you top me on drunken antics thats for sure Running around naked at a party , well maybe if everyone else is naked , I might would do something like that ? ?
At worse I would say slurring real dumb stupid things , well according to my daughter but I don't believe her
Then there was the time I drove across the island in a Triumph TR6 Convertible - had no tail lights and dash lights and I had the top down with a equally drunk hang gliding buddy very late at night . Since there was no dash lights I had no idea how fast I was driving , must have been pretty good clip since the cop that was on my tail never caught up - so an advance road block was set up , I ran into that one and proceeded to bull crap my way through it , even when the cops and one Lt. was looking in the back seats which had 2 cases of empty open beer cans <-- they let me go I would have been in jail for a long time , speeding , open containers , DWI , No dash lights , no tail lights , plus buddy was belligerent and big time rude to the cops .
Life lesson , I don't drink and drive anymore - well I will have 2 to 4 at most over 4 hours - certainly never if drunk .
Xplain's use of MacNews, AppleCentral and AppleExpo are not affiliated with Apple, Inc. MacTech is a registered trademark of Xplain Corporation. AppleCentral, MacNews, Xplain, "The journal of Apple technology", Apple Expo, Explain It, MacDev, MacDev-1, THINK Reference, NetProfessional, MacTech Central, MacTech Domains, MacForge, and the MacTutorMan are trademarks or service marks of Xplain Corp. Sprocket is a registered trademark of eSprocket Corp. Other trademarks and copyrights appearing in this printing or software remain the property of their respective holders.
All contents are Copyright 1984-2010 by Xplain Corporation. All rights reserved. Theme designed by Icreon.