Joint tenancy is only for - Non married couples or between two guys or two girls - or a group of individuals . Broken down becomes into percentage of ownership , between the joint partnership - example 60% - 20% and 20% - in a case of gays one would would have a 51% the other a 49% state
Entirety is 50% - 50% and you have to be married - However California normally sides with the female in their judgments on who gets what .
Xplain's use of MacNews, AppleCentral and AppleExpo are not affiliated with Apple, Inc. MacTech is a registered trademark of Xplain Corporation. AppleCentral, MacNews, Xplain, "The journal of Apple technology", Apple Expo, Explain It, MacDev, MacDev-1, THINK Reference, NetProfessional, MacTech Central, MacTech Domains, MacForge, and the MacTutorMan are trademarks or service marks of Xplain Corp. Sprocket is a registered trademark of eSprocket Corp. Other trademarks and copyrights appearing in this printing or software remain the property of their respective holders.
All contents are Copyright 1984-2010 by Xplain Corporation. All rights reserved. Theme designed by Icreon.