Or maybe it's just Firefox... and given it's performance over the past few revisions, that wouldn't surprise me.

I've tried versions 1.0.4 and 1.0.6

Anyhow, the image editor wouldn't insert images,so I had to view each image in it's own window, at full size, then drag n' drop it into the Main Text window, and text sizing didn't work properly,either. The way around this was to make the type smaller, then larger, if I wanted larger type ( think of a ballerina, dipping down before leaping ).

And if I had the image editor window open, not only couldn't I open the preview window, but I couldn't use the toolbar at all, nor could I save. I had to close the window, first.
Aside from that, I think selecting 10pt type gave me 12pt type... or at least something larger than 10, but that's no biggie, so long as it looks decent and is easily legible.

All things considered, I think I'll open my HTML books up and learn it again. I think I would have finished the guide more quickly had I done so.

If no one else had these issues, or as many, please let me know, and let me know which browser you're using and which version.

Thanks in advance. I love the site, and will continue to provide mod guides, I'd just like to find out what's causing the WSYWIG editor to wig out, even if it's on my end.