I have SL disk but not installed. The update today:
The 10.6.2 Update is recommended for all users running Mac OS X Snow Leopard and includes general operating system fixes that enhance the stability, compatibility, and security of your Mac, including fixes for:
• an issue that might cause your system to logout unexpectedly • a graphics distortion in Safari Top Sites • Spotlight search results not showing Exchange contacts • a problem that prevented authenticating as an administrative user • issues when using NTFS and WebDAV file servers • the reliability of menu extras • an issue with the 4-finger swipe gesture • an issue that causes Mail to quit unexpectedly when setting up an Exchange server • Address Book becoming unresponsive when editing • a problem adding images to contacts in Address Book • an issue that prevented opening files downloaded from the Internet • Safari plug-in reliability •• general reliability improvements for iWork, iLife, Aperture, Final Cut Studio, MobileMe, and iDisk • an issue that caused data to be deleted when using a guest account
I've had none of those problems nor any others with SL.
Any of these: ??
Fonts fixes provided for:
* an issue with font spacing * an issue in which some Fonts are missing * font duplication issues * an issue with some PostScript Type 1 fonts not working properly
Graphics fixes provided for:
* an issue when connecting monitors to DVI and Mini DisplayPort adapters * an issue in which the brightness setting may not be remembered on restart * addresses functionality with specific display models * general reliability and performance improvements when using some applications
Mail fixes provided for:
* a situation in which Mail's unread count may not update properly as messages are read on another computer * an issue in which deleted RSS feeds may return * an issue in which Mail cannot preview or Quick Look attachments when composing a new message * an issue that can cause Address Book and/or Mail to stop responding when opened * an issue in which email messages received from an Exchange Server are not formatted correctly * an issue in which Mail reports "Account exceeded bandwidth limits" for some Gmail accounts
MobileMe fixes provided for:
* performance when accessing files from iDisk via the Finder and syncing iDisk files * an issue in which syncing iDisk files does not proceed beyond "checking items" * reliability and performance when syncing contacts, calendars, and bookmarks with MobileMe (syncing with iTunes and iSync are also improved) * an issue that prevents some users from logging into MobileMe via the MobileMe System Preference pane
Network file systems fixes provided for:
* compatibility with third-party AFP servers * file synchronization for portable home directories
Printing and faxing fixes provided for:
* automatic printer updates improvements * Print dialog allowing you to enter and send to more than one fax recipient
Safari fixes provided for:
* a graphics distortion issue in Safari Top Sites * Safari plug-in reliability
Xplain's use of MacNews, AppleCentral and AppleExpo are not affiliated with Apple, Inc. MacTech is a registered trademark of Xplain Corporation. AppleCentral, MacNews, Xplain, "The journal of Apple technology", Apple Expo, Explain It, MacDev, MacDev-1, THINK Reference, NetProfessional, MacTech Central, MacTech Domains, MacForge, and the MacTutorMan are trademarks or service marks of Xplain Corp. Sprocket is a registered trademark of eSprocket Corp. Other trademarks and copyrights appearing in this printing or software remain the property of their respective holders.
All contents are Copyright 1984-2010 by Xplain Corporation. All rights reserved. Theme designed by Icreon.