Loc: Louisville, KY
* Includes latest security fixes. * Includes additional RAW image support for several third-party cameras. * Improves performance of video playback and cursor movements for recent Macs with NVIDIA graphics. * Resolves an issue with Dvorak keyboard layout in Mac OS X 10.5.6. * Improves the reliability and accuracy of Unit Converter, Stocks, Weather and Movies Dashboard widgets. * Addresses a situation that may cause issues when logging into Gmail. * Improves reliability when syncing contacts with Yahoo!. * Expansion Slot Utility for Mac Pro now reports the correct PCIe slot configuration. * Improves network performance when connected to certain Ethernet switches that have Flow Control enabled. * Improves stability for network home directories hosted by Mac OS X Server v10.4. * Improves Finder search results for network volumes that may not support Spotlight searching, such as Mac OS X Server v10.4, Time Capsule, and third-party AFP servers. * Includes several improvements to Directory Service and Client Management, which are described in the About Mac OS X Server 10.5.7 Update article.
* Improves overall reliability with CalDav. * Improves reliability when automatically syncing with MobileMe.
* Addresses reliability and sync issues with Notes. * Addresses an issue that may cause the BCC field to populate incorrectly when redirecting a message from the Sent mailbox.
* Improves consistency with Parental Controls and application restrictions. * Addresses an issue in which time limits may not work properly with full-screen games and Fast User Switching.
* Resolves an issue that may cause certain third-party printers to print to the incorrect paper tray. * Non-admin user accounts can now be allowed to add and remove printers by enabling Parental Controls and selecting "Can administer printers". * Includes other printing reliability and stability improvements.
Loc: Pinellas Park, Florida
Apple's servers must be swamped. I'm getting time out errors via SU. OK. Got a connection - sloooooow (as in dialup slow). I might abandon this and wait until tomorrow. SU is saying 4 hours to dl this. Ooops! Just timed out again. I'll try tomorrow AM.
Xplain's use of MacNews, AppleCentral and AppleExpo are not affiliated with Apple, Inc. MacTech is a registered trademark of Xplain Corporation. AppleCentral, MacNews, Xplain, "The journal of Apple technology", Apple Expo, Explain It, MacDev, MacDev-1, THINK Reference, NetProfessional, MacTech Central, MacTech Domains, MacForge, and the MacTutorMan are trademarks or service marks of Xplain Corp. Sprocket is a registered trademark of eSprocket Corp. Other trademarks and copyrights appearing in this printing or software remain the property of their respective holders.
All contents are Copyright 1984-2010 by Xplain Corporation. All rights reserved. Theme designed by Icreon.