Our software is especially popular with affiliate marketers and others who build custom storefronts and directories on the web, but we've also sold single- and multi-user licenses to organizations like BMI Music Publishing, AOL, the US Library of Congress, and thousands of small web development shops like yours.
Sooner or later just about every web developer gets a database or spreadsheet with content they need to put on the web quickly and have full control over its layout. WebMerge is for them.
The free download has all features enabled so you can try out every aspect of the program before you purchase a license. Unlicensed copies of WebMerge will work with only 20 records at a time, and once it's licensed you can just continue using your settings and templates to generate an almost unlimited number of pages (WebMerge is limited only by available memory, and we have several customers generating hundreds of thousands of pages per session).
What's included with WebMerge?
- WebMerge application program
- Several additional utilities in WebMerge's Tools menu, such as the TagMaker which provides a point-and-click way of easily making tags to paste into your web templates
- More than 80 pages of documentation, including a brief introductory tutorial and a comprehensive reference for each of WebMerge's dozens of tags.
- WebMerge's Help also includes convenient links to our Support Forum and to comprehensive tutorials from expert users to learn more advanced features for professional web development.
- One year of technical support by email and phone, with a toll-free number for US customers.
- All upgrades within a year of purchase are free of charge
How much does WebMerge cost?
WebMerge normally sells for US$99 for a single-user license, but for a limited time we're offering a special deal exclusively for MacTech forum members:
Through May 31 you can get WebMerge at 20% off - just $79
Xplain's use of MacNews, AppleCentral and AppleExpo are not affiliated with Apple, Inc. MacTech is a registered trademark of Xplain Corporation. AppleCentral, MacNews, Xplain, "The journal of Apple technology", Apple Expo, Explain It, MacDev, MacDev-1, THINK Reference, NetProfessional, MacTech Central, MacTech Domains, MacForge, and the MacTutorMan are trademarks or service marks of Xplain Corp. Sprocket is a registered trademark of eSprocket Corp. Other trademarks and copyrights appearing in this printing or software remain the property of their respective holders.
All contents are Copyright 1984-2010 by Xplain Corporation. All rights reserved. Theme designed by Icreon.