Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: McCain cancels "Larry King Live" appearance [Re: Clark] #380854 09/06/08 02:33 PM
B
Bryan Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
B
Campbell Brown was WAY out of line and her network was taxed for it. I love it. McAncient has a temper and other networks should take heed: lose your objectivity and you're cut off. <br><br>

Re: McCain cancels "Larry King Live" appearance [Re: Bryan] #380855 09/06/08 02:49 PM
Lea Offline
LoneStar
LoneStar
McNuts loses, too. He cuts them off? He's cut off from potential independents. It's not smart, it reinforces his Old Man With Irrational Temper image.<br><br>He doesn't have a ton of wiggle room with MsNewbie on the ticket ~ he can't afford to be the World's Oldest Prima Donna. And it makes him look like he's afraid of them, like he's taking a dodge. <br><br>Not smart. He needs better handlers, like, yesterday.<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>[color:white]xx</font color=white>[color:blue]I always deserve it. Really.</font color=blue><br><br>

I always deserve it. Really.
Re: McCain cancels "Larry King Live" appearance [Re: Bryan] #380856 09/06/08 02:50 PM
C
Clark Offline OP
I invented modding!
OP Offline
I invented modding!
C
Lea sums it up perfectly below.<br><br>Larry King can use the rating but McCain can use the coverage and publicity.<br>I'm the winner here. I can't stand listening to McCain. <br>I'd rather listen to Michael Moore.<br><br>I think McCain will be "cut off" after November 4th.<br><br>edit: I see Lea just replied. See Lea's post below Lea's post.<br><br><br><br>

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
Re: McCain cancels "Larry King Live" appearance [Re: Clark] #380857 09/06/08 03:13 PM
MikeSellers Offline
I'm not into titles
I'm not into titles
So let me get this straight. McCain feels like they were attacked by Campbell Brown. To retaliate, he goes after Larry King. Now where have we seen this type of thinking before?<br><br>

Re: McCain cancels "Larry King Live" appearance [Re: iBookmaster] #380858 09/06/08 03:35 PM
MrB Offline
I invented modding!
I invented modding!
That's the one. I looked up one of her "Kelly's Court" vids and she is the one. Very caustic.<br><br>Evidently, according Wikipedia, she has a law degree and then studied journalism. So she has some creds and the old boys who watch Fox news will get their eye candy and, also so will the old girls who watch her co-anchor Bill Hemmer I suppose.<br><br>dave<br><br><br>dave<br><br><br><br>

If we don't count our blessings
We are just wasting our time
Re: McCain cancels "Larry King Live" appearance [Re: yoyo52] #380859 09/06/08 04:26 PM
MacBozo Offline
Nut Dood
Nut Dood
You've apparently forgotten that questioning a rethugican on any thing is unpatriotic and un-American. <br><br>

Re: McCain cancels "Larry King Live" appearance [Re: Clark] #380860 09/06/08 04:44 PM
DLC Offline
I invented modding!
I invented modding!
[censored] when it comes to dealing in FACTS and the TRUTH.<br><br>David (OFI)

David (OFI)
Re: McCain cancels "Larry King Live" appearance [Re: Lea] #380861 09/06/08 05:12 PM
M
MattMac112 Offline
I invented modding!
I invented modding!
M
I don't know, Lea. I think it's a good move. I'm not sure bouncing out on Larry King is bad thing, especially in light of Campbell Brown's acting like an extension of the Obama campaign in this case. <br><br><br>***************<br><br>This space left intentionally blank

***************<br><br>This space left intentionally blank
Re: McCain cancels "Larry King Live" appearance [Re: Bryan] #380862 09/06/08 05:24 PM
DLC Offline
I invented modding!
I invented modding!
Campbell in the end said to Bounds...OK I'll give it to you, like she concedes..<br>was that unreasonable?<br><br>I thought she was right .. he refused to answer the question with a legit fact !!<br>It was all smoke and mirrors on details .... a GOP trademark !!<br><br>you guys are supposed to be the "toughies" but when you get nailed you whine with the best of them... and McCain is just going to be the pissy, brat and go hide. He's retreating from Larry "cakewalk" King... WHEN have you ever seen Larry grill ANYone? That's why I quit watching ... it's always a wimpy contrived interview... I can get that on FAUX News. <br><br>Obama sure didn't do that with O'Reilly, ... oh but Dems are peacenicks ! <br><br>David (OFI)

David (OFI)
Re: McCain cancels "Larry King Live" appearance [Re: MattMac112] #380863 09/06/08 06:09 PM
Lea Offline
LoneStar
LoneStar
I won't counter Brown with OReally's interview style, too much tit for tat. Beyond the MacNeil-Lehrer Report, there aren't any "journalists" left (and/or right) on LeTube that aren't agenda driven. <br><br>For McNuts to bail on Larry the Reanimated Corpse King is the safe thing to do, and in that sense it's a good move. But it eliminates an opportunity to speak to a lot of people that haven't made up there minds. Of course, I'm assuming that Larry the Reanimated Corpse King has enough of an audience to actually comprise "a lot of people." <br><br><br><br><br><br><br>[color:white]xx</font color=white>[color:blue]I always deserve it. Really.</font color=blue><br><br>

I always deserve it. Really.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Acumowchek, MacGizmo, Moderator, neil, Reboot