I just read this really interesting article about a Victorian era forbidden love affair.<br><br>Interesting tidbits include:<br><br><blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Hannah certainly played to Arthur's love of dirt and the working class. Atkinson says: 'She liked to get naked and go up the chimney. She loved to climb up and be surrounded by the hot soot and she enjoyed sweeping the chimney with her bare hands.'<p><hr></blockquote><p><blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>He often described how she could pick him up and carry him around, or hold him on her lap.<br><br>Hannah wrote: 'My arm is 14 inches round the muscle, and my hand four-and-a-half inches across the inside, for Massa measured them.'<br><br>By the 1860s, their relationship had become more experimental. Hannah began wearing a secret chain and padlock around her neck - her lover kept the key.<p><hr></blockquote><p><blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Hannah even liked to lick her master's boots. Arthur writes: 'Hannah insists on being allowed to clean my boots always, for boot cleaning being the lowest work of all was ever a sign of her being mine.'<br><br>She wrote: 'We had a long kiss. I licked his boots of my own accord.' Later, she told 'Massa' that she could tell where he had been by how his boots tasted.<p><hr></blockquote><p>But the photo says it all. Possibly NSFW (exposed manly breast).<br><br>