#3657 - 04/13/0207:43 AMALL mac users use Netscape 4.7!!!!
i don't believe this, but this IS what a guy tried to make me believe tonight, and the reason being is that my website (clubmedia.com) is destroyed by the netscape browser he saw it in. he is positive all mac users are use NN 4.7, and i say its just those that haven't realized that software evolves and gets better, and we download it..............<br><br>
Uh...are you asking what browser we use?<br><br>I use Omniweb just about 90% of the time, with IE finishing out the other 10%. Once Chimera gets to version 1.0, and it's still as fast as it is now, that's what I will switch to.<br><br>Netscape? Not even on my system.<br><br>
Loc: the ancient forests of MiddleE...
I don't think he asked anything much. I think he was stating that a Nescape user told him that all Mac users use Netscape 4.7. He was told this, when he told a 4.7 user that his page will not work under N 4.7, when he had been queried by the N 4.7 user as to why the page would not work properly...<br><br>that was a mouthful.<br><br>He also seemed to state that he believed that software had developed past that point and that most of us had or were in the process of downloading updates and that his page was built for the newer software(browsers?). <br><br>but I suppose he was asking, why would anyone still use N 4.7?<br><br>=============================================================<br>| "Behold the Turtle, he maketh no progress ==== until he sticketh out his neck." |<br>=============================================================
Xplain's use of MacNews, AppleCentral and AppleExpo are not affiliated with Apple, Inc. MacTech is a registered trademark of Xplain Corporation. AppleCentral, MacNews, Xplain, "The journal of Apple technology", Apple Expo, Explain It, MacDev, MacDev-1, THINK Reference, NetProfessional, MacTech Central, MacTech Domains, MacForge, and the MacTutorMan are trademarks or service marks of Xplain Corp. Sprocket is a registered trademark of eSprocket Corp. Other trademarks and copyrights appearing in this printing or software remain the property of their respective holders.
All contents are Copyright 1984-2010 by Xplain Corporation. All rights reserved. Theme designed by Icreon.