After seeing it a bunch of times, there are some definite loose ends, but most of them I can live with. I don't think there are any more than most other action movies.<br><br>I always have to chuckle that people can nit pick any kind of movie like this for something not being "realistic", yet they didn't have a problem with the huge alien shape shifting robots.<br><br>The one big nit pick I had is that the robots seemed beat up at timed when they should have been shiny new, like when they all went back to Sam's. Then the cars were always shiny and brand new, like right after Optimus fought Bonecrusher then comes riding into the city, even though he was kind of torn up in the fight.<br><br>I get computer graphics monthly and there was a pretty extensive article on the movie this month. I'm even more impressed with the movie after reading it. ILM said they could not have rendered the movie if they didn't have 64 bit computers, as 32 bit machines couldn't address the memory required for some of the models. Optimus alone had some nearly 30,000 nodes on his skeleton. How they kept track of such things is beyond me, and I do that kind of stuff.<br><br><br><br>Hey I'm an F'n Jerk!

Hey I'm an F'n Jerk!
twitter.com/SgtBaxter
facebook.com/Bryan.Eckert