I attended the "Shop Late, Stuff Early" sale at the Apple store tonight. A Short line started to form promptly at 5:45 and by 6pm there were about 40 or so people outside the store. My wife and I were one of the first people in the store - which earned me a few free apple magnet picture frames and an Apple pen. We purchased an LCD cleaning kit for my iBook and new display, so I also got the free mouse pad.<br><br>The deals they had were pretty good. They were offering .Mac for $68, OSX Jaguar for $99, iPods were all $50 off, and select software had pretty heft discounts. They were also selling off all their "floor/demo models" at substantial discounts, including iBooks, digital cameras, printers, routers, software packages & more. I almost wish I had some extra $$$ just to take advantage of the discounts!<br><br>They said the same discounts would be available online, but I see no mention of it on apple.com as of 8:45pm.<br><br>[color:red] Kiss My Banana!</font color=red><br>Visit me here!