People are such marks.....<br><br><br><br> From: marquitagately@yahoo.co.uk<br> Subject: Allow us to help you fulfill your dreams<br> Date: July 18, 2005 11:19:52 AM EDT<br> To: *****@*****.com<br> Cc: *****@*****.com, *****@*****.com, ****@*****.com<br><br>High income processing money judgments.<br><br>Dear Jim,<br><br>I can't thank you enough for introducting me to this business.<br><br>You have given me a fresh lease on life. <br><br>I was terminated from a job I held for 26 years. I am already earning twice<br>as much as I earned in my old job. I am making way over my old boss's pay. <br><br>I drive a 2005 Jaguar S Type and my old boss has an 8 year old Ford Van.<br><br>I am earning at the 6 digit level in a year and a half.<br><br>I am having a ball in this business. <br><br>Its fun and I am a hero to the courts and to my clients. What an exciting<br>profession to be in.<br><br>Doing exactly what your training tells me to do, is working beautifully. I<br>go to the court and locate all of the clients I can handle. <br><br>I use your advanced reporting services to locate all assets and jobs. Using<br>your forms I send them out to the appropriate agencies.<br><br>Then the $$ arrive to yours truely. Its like magic. I love it.<br><br>I am able to take a holiday when ever I have a whim to do so. Hawaii and a<br>1050 footer to the Panama Canal etc. so far this year.<br><br>Please show this reference to others. <br><br>This industry is so big it requires lots of us helping the courts and the<br>people who have been damaged.<br><br>Sincerely<br><br>George A. In Ohio <br><br>Telephone us to learn additional info about this exciting business. <br><br>We will give you the facts and you can then make up your mind. 0 pressure.<br><br><br>We have knowledgeable staff on duty from 7:30AM to 8:30PM 7 days per week. <br>Mountain.<br><br>Telephone: Texas offices at: 281-5 0 0--4046 or Arizona office at: 623-5<br>0 5--4547<br><br>To dis-continue receiving merely contact <br>myrelle@skrzynka.pl <br>IIS, PO 12ooB, Oranjesttad Arubba <br><br><br>So he boldly advanced to the gate, where he found himself stopped by<br>crossed carbines and a cry of Halt! Excuse me, said Rob; I'm in a hurry. He<br>pushed the carbines aside and marched on<br>The soldiers made thrusts at him with their weapons, and an officer jabbed<br>at his breast with a glittering sword, but the Garment of Repulsion<br>protected him from these dangers as well as from a hail of bullets that<br>followed his advancing figure<br><br><br><br>