<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>Are you telling me you don't get kind of bummed out when you near the end of a novel, sometimes wishing it would continue on so you could maintain the feeling of joy you're getting from it?<br>Slow down!<p><hr></blockquote><p>I can't read slowly - the only options I have when a book's good enough to savour is to stop for a meal or something - I did that with HP6 yesterday afternoon before getting to the end of it - or, as I'm doing today, read it over again. 'Twas ever thus... This isn't meant to be bragging - it's cost me a load of money over the years in books and magazines bought during journeys. Oh, and bookshelves of course. But this has been the most 'unputdownable' of the HP books so far. It's good rereading this one right away - J K Rowling is into foreshadowing in a big way, it's fun seeing from where the finger of time is pointing earlier in the story.<br><br>- padmavyuha<br><br>Where the truth is, there had better be love...