<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>what many people have experienced is that when doing an Archive and Install the Stuffit Engine loses some sort of connection with the other components of the application<p><hr></blockquote><p>Yeah, the archive method doesn't bring over the StuffIt Engine I found this out while reading about the updates to Path Finder.<br><br>I've been playing around with Automator, and out-of-the-box, there is nothing that will allow you to FTP. There are no Automator actions to do so that I can find. I'm guessing that an Applescript needs to be written to do the upload, then the Applescript can be used in the Automator workflow to apply to a folder. I'm not certain of any of this, but it's just what I've come up with after using Automator for a brief amount of time.<br><br>There is however a "Copy to server" Automator action, and I'm guessing that it could be modified to use an FTP address rather than a local server address.<br><br><br><br>CreativeGuy: For your "fix" of design software tips, tricks & commentary.