Macrumors (they run a nice place) has a special forum set up to discuss Tiger. Since some people have already received their copy they have started discussing things that are broken, at least temporarily. This could be pretty helpful if you're hesitant about buying it.<br><br>I have a feeling mine will show up tomorrow, but I'm not sure if I'll install it until next weekend.<br><br>
Loc: New Hampshire
I'll be picking up my copy of Tiger on the 29th with a firewire drive and will install it on the firewire drive before upgrading any of our machines. If it weren't for testing our products on it, I'd wait a few weeks personally. Did the same with 10.3 - it was a couple of months before all the machines here booted up in 10.3. Nothing is worse than taking a perfectly good and working system and having it break with an OS upgrade.<br><br>
Make no mistake, Nutty .. I'll be at the Apple Store Friday evening to purchase my copy of Tiger .. and Friday night will be spent installing and learning Tiger .. I can't wait .. <br><br>****************<br>
***************<br><br>This space left intentionally blank
I'll be installing the minute I get it in my hands. If something breaks, which I fully expect some things will, then so be it.<br><br>I imagine my main apps will be fine. As long as I have a functioning browser, I'm happy. <br><br>
Xplain's use of MacNews, AppleCentral and AppleExpo are not affiliated with Apple, Inc. MacTech is a registered trademark of Xplain Corporation. AppleCentral, MacNews, Xplain, "The journal of Apple technology", Apple Expo, Explain It, MacDev, MacDev-1, THINK Reference, NetProfessional, MacTech Central, MacTech Domains, MacForge, and the MacTutorMan are trademarks or service marks of Xplain Corp. Sprocket is a registered trademark of eSprocket Corp. Other trademarks and copyrights appearing in this printing or software remain the property of their respective holders.
All contents are Copyright 1984-2010 by Xplain Corporation. All rights reserved. Theme designed by Icreon.