... using my Pentax Spotmatic II, and ... <br><br><br><br><br> ..the wide variety of screwmount lenses and the classic Vivtar Flash .. <br><br><br><br><br><br>This past January, I was given a Pentax Spotmatic II and an enormous collection of screwmount lenses, all in like-new condition. Here's the strange part: I don't mind buying film or having it developed. I thought it'd be a pain in the @ss after having used digital for four years, but it's not. My biggest regret is not taking the Pentax to Arizona. It had been about 10 years since I last flew, and I didn't want to futz with any carry-on stuff post 9/11. Thought it'd be a real hassle. In reality, it wouldn't have been any problem. So, lesson learned. Next time I'll take it. When we were at Taliesin West, Frank Lloyd Wright's desert studio and now school, there were five or six in our tour group who had cameras. I took my small Canon Powershot A510. And, I was the only one using digital. One guy had a Canon EOS-3. Another had the Canon Elan-7, and several had film Point-and-Shoots. Someone in the group behind us even had his trusty Pentax Spotmatic! But, again, I was the only person there with a digital camera, which really surprised me. <br><br>So, for the time being, I'm back to shooting with film. I'll put it this way: I'd have to develop a TON of film before getting to the level of just ONE quality L-Lens for the Digital Rebel. And besides, the results I'm getting from the Pentax and all these great lenses is amazing .. and FUN!<br><br>****************<br>[color:red]Fat people are harder to kidnap</font color=red>