Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: FTP client [Re: johnengler] #1906 07/08/01 09:41 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well, this post is utterly useless, but I'd have to throw in my vote for Interarchy... though Transit is nice, I haven't used it that much.<br><br>Basically, get whatever is cheapest.<br><br>Cipher13<br><br>

Re: FTP client #1907 07/08/01 10:18 AM
johnengler Offline
old hand
old hand
that post isn't useless Cipher... heh.. but this one might be, cause all I'm trying to do is tell you that your post isn't useless.<br><br>***<br>"Freedom prospers when religion is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged." --Ronald Reagan

"In the old days, you'd finish a day's work and announce, 'I'm done.' Nobody ever does that now. There's never enough time." -- Elliott Masie
Re: FTP client [Re: johnengler] #1908 07/08/01 01:21 PM
OSXaddict Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
now that one was useless..just like this one <br><br>

<br><br>my photos
Re: FTP client #1909 07/08/01 02:40 PM
sean Offline OP
Carpal Tunnel
OP Offline
Carpal Tunnel
no lying needed...in fact, no ftp client needed...in fact, no wsiwyg needed. i just discovered that the art dept. or communications dept. has licensed dreamweaver for the iMac lab. whahoo. the IT person just emailed me and said that our class would merely have to open their folder to find the software. no lying or cheating or begging involved. whew! (i wasn't going to lie anyway) -- she also said that they are working on a upgrade to photoshop. thank heavens some departments are looking out for me (even if they don't know it). ;-)<br><br>[color:blue] -sean</font color=blue>

Re: FTP client [Re: sean] #1910 07/09/01 01:38 AM
johnengler Offline
old hand
old hand
sean, that's great to hear... really, it's great.<br><br>congrats, and let us all know if you need anymore help. We can probably all email Adobe if you want to ask them for upgrades for free, and we can all tell them that you deserve it... blah blah balh... I mean, I'm a stock holder, and I'd like to see them donating more if it helps the bottom line...<br><br>then again, I also want to see an OS X native version of Photoshop asap.<br><br>john<br><br>***<br>"Freedom prospers when religion is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged." --Ronald Reagan

"In the old days, you'd finish a day's work and announce, 'I'm done.' Nobody ever does that now. There's never enough time." -- Elliott Masie
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Acumowchek