I know I can read accounts on web sites but I was asking for real peoples comments who are on this forum. Many times I like to hear first hand accounts from people instead of buring myself in Google. This is especially true when the questions are regarding the attitude of the times. This is something that is better discussed with those who lived it rather than reading about it. Reading Kerry's transcripts of his testimony gives me zero insight on the attitude of the time and giving testimony in and of itself doesn't make one a "hero" so doing those things gives me zero insight into my real question.<br><br><blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr><p>what's wrong with elitist thinking when it's less snobbery and more intellectual and factual?<p><hr></blockquote><p>Making false presumptions on my reading habits is neither based in fact nor shows any intellect.<br>(I know you had a wink on that one but you know I can't let that stuff pass )<br><br>Dean Davis<br><br>-----<br>"They are possibly the dumbest people on the planet" -- Michael Moore on his fellow US citizens