I WISH I were bored. Yesterday afternoon I had sprinkled Chelated Iron around several Sago palms. Josh, my Shih Tzu, sniffed the stuff out and found it irresistable. So I had to take him to the hospital to be checked out for poisoning. Since last night, they've had him on an IV to flush out his system and are doing blood tests to check for too much iron which could potentially cause liver/kidney failure, coma, etc. Last night I don't think I slept at all worrying about him. He is such a cute little guy with great big eyes that never seem to tire of looking at me and following my every step. Anyway... the doc says I will know tomorrow morning if I can bring him home. Hope I sleep tonight.<br>- David<br><br>
Xplain's use of MacNews, AppleCentral and AppleExpo are not affiliated with Apple, Inc. MacTech is a registered trademark of Xplain Corporation. AppleCentral, MacNews, Xplain, "The journal of Apple technology", Apple Expo, Explain It, MacDev, MacDev-1, THINK Reference, NetProfessional, MacTech Central, MacTech Domains, MacForge, and the MacTutorMan are trademarks or service marks of Xplain Corp. Sprocket is a registered trademark of eSprocket Corp. Other trademarks and copyrights appearing in this printing or software remain the property of their respective holders.
All contents are Copyright 1984-2010 by Xplain Corporation. All rights reserved. Theme designed by Icreon.