Ron Clark over at MacCentral compiled this list of the #1 songs from 1960 to 2000... thought some of you might enjoy browsing through it. <br><br>1960<br>Brenda Lee I'm Sorry<br>Brenda Lee I Want To Be Wanted<br>Brian Hyland Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka-Dot Bikini<br>Chubby Checker The Twist<br>Connie Francis Everybody's Somebody's Fool<br>Connie Francis My Heart Has a Mind of Its Own<br>Elvis Presley Are You Lonesome Tonight?<br>Elvis Presley It's Now Or Never<br>Elvis Presley Stuck on You<br>Hollywood Argyles Alley-Oop<br>Johnny Preston Running Bear<br>Larry Verne Mr. Custer<br>Lawrence Welk Calcutta<br>Mark Dinning Teen Angel<br>Marty Robbins El Paso<br>Maurice Williams & The Zodiacs Stay<br>Percy Faith & His Orchestra The Theme From "A Summer Place"<br>Ray Charles Georgia on My Mind<br>The Drifters Save the Last Dance For Me<br>The Everly Brothers Cathy's Clown<br><br>1961<br>Bert Kaempfert & His Orchestra Wonderland By Night<br>Bobby Lewis Tossin' and Turnin'<br>Bobby Vee Take Good Care Of My Baby<br>Chubby Checker Pony Time<br>Del Shannon Runaway<br>Dion Runaround Sue<br>Elvis Presley Surrender<br>Ernie K-Doe Mother-in-Law<br>Gary "U.S." Bonds Quarter To Three<br>Jimmy Dean Big Bad John<br>Joe Dowell Wooden Heart<br>Pat Boone Moody River<br>Ray Charles Hit the Road Jack<br>Ricky Nelson Travelin' Man<br>Roy Orbison Running Scared<br>The Highwaymen Michael (Row the Boat Ashore)<br>The Marcels Blue Moon<br>The Marvelettes Please Mr. Postman<br>The Shirelles Will You Love Me Tomorrow?<br>The Tokens The Lion Sleeps Tonight<br><br>1962<br>Bobby "Boris" Pickett Monster Mash<br>Bobby Vinton Roses Are Red (My Love)<br>Bruce Channel Hey! Baby<br>Chubby Checker The Twist<br>Connie Francis Don't Break the Heart That Loves You<br>David Rose & His Orchestra The Stripper<br>Dee Dee Sharp Mashed Potato Time<br>Elvis Presley Good Luck Charm<br>Gene Chandler Duke of Earl<br>Joey Dee & The Starliters Peppermint Twist (Part 1)<br>Little Eva The Loco-Motion<br>Mr. Acker Bilk Stranger On the Shore<br>Neil Sedaka Breaking Up Is Hard to Do<br>Ray Charles I Can't Stop Loving You<br>Shelley Fabares Johnny Angel<br>The 4 Seasons Sherry<br>The 4 Seasons Big Girls Don't Cry<br>The Crystals He's a Rebel<br>The Shirelles Soldier Boy<br>The Tornadoes Telstar<br>Tommy Roe Sheila<br><br>1963<br>Bobby Vinton Blue Velvet<br>Bobby Vinton There! I've Said It Again<br>Dale & Grace I'm Leaving It Up to You<br>Jan & Dean Surf City<br>Jimmy Gilmer & The Fireballs Sugar Shack<br>Jimmy Soul If You Wanna Be Happy<br>Kyu Sakamoto Sukiyaki<br>Lesley Gore It's My Party<br>Little Peggy March I Will Follow Him<br>Nino Tempo & April Stevens Deep Purple<br>Paul & Paula Hey Paula<br>Ruby & The Romantics Our Day Will Come<br>Steve Lawrence Go Away Little Girl<br>Stevie Wonder Fingertips - Pt. 2<br>The 4 Seasons Walk Like A Man<br>The Angels My Boyfriend's Back<br>The Chiffons He's So Fine<br>The Essex Easier Said Than Done<br>The Rooftop Singers Walk Right In<br>The Singing Nun Dominique<br>The Tymes So Much in Love<br><br>1964<br>Bobby Vinton Mr. Lonely<br>Dean Martin Everybody Loves Somebody<br>Lorne Greene Ringo<br>Louis Armstrong & The All Stars Hello, Dolly!<br>Manfred Mann Do Wah Diddy Diddy<br>Mary Wells My Guy<br>Peter & Gordon A World Without Love<br>Roy Orbison & The Candymen Oh, Pretty Woman<br>The 4 Seasons Rag Doll<br>The Animals The House Of the Rising Sun<br>The Beach Boys I Get Around<br>The Beatles She Loves You<br>The Beatles I Want To Hold Your Hand<br>The Beatles Love Me Do<br>The Beatles A Hard Day's Night<br>The Beatles I Feel Fine<br>The Beatles Can't Buy Me Love<br>The Dixie Cups Chapel of Love<br>The Righteous Brothers You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin'<br>The Shangri-Las Leader of the Pack<br>The Supremes Where Did Our Love Go<br>The Supremes Baby Love<br>The Supremes Come See About Me<br><br>1965<br>Barry McGuire Eve of Destruction<br>Four Tops I Can't Help Myself<br>Freddie & The Dreamers I'm Telling You Now<br>Gary Lewis & The Playboys This Diamond Ring<br>Herman's Hermits Mrs. Brown You've Got a Lovely Daughter<br>Herman's Hermits I'm Henry VIII I Am<br>Petula Clark Downtown<br>Simon & Garfunkel The Sounds of Silence<br>Sonny & Cher I Got You Babe<br>The Beach Boys Help Me, Rhonda<br>The Beatles Eight Days a Week<br>The Beatles Yesterday<br>The Beatles Ticket To Ride<br>The Beatles Help!<br>The Byrds Turn! Turn! Turn! (To Everything There Is a Season)<br>The Byrds Mr. Tambourine Man<br>The Dave Clark Five Over and Over<br>The McCoys Hang On Sloopy<br>The Mindbenders featuring Wayne Fontana Game of Love<br>The Rolling Stones Get Off of My Cloud<br>The Rolling Stones (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction<br>The Supremes I Hear A Symphony<br>The Supremes Stop! in the Name of Love<br>The Supremes Back In My Arms Again<br>The Temptations My Girl<br><br>1966<br>? & The Mysterians 96 Tears<br>Donovan Sunshine Superman<br>Four Tops Reach Out I'll Be There<br>Frank Sinatra Strangers In the Night<br>Johnny Rivers Poor Side of Town<br>Lou Christie Lightnin' Strikes<br>Nancy Sinatra These Boots Are Made For Walkin'<br>Percy Sledge When A Man Loves A Woman<br>Petula Clark My Love<br>Staff Sgt. Barry Sadler Ballad Of the Green Berets<br>The Association Cherish<br>The Beach Boys Good Vibrations<br>The Beatles Paperback Writer<br>The Beatles We Can Work It Out<br>The Lovin' Spoonful Summer in the City<br>The Mamas & The Papas Monday, Monday<br>The Monkees I'm A Believer<br>The Monkees Last Train to Clarksville<br>The New Vaudeville Band Winchester Cathedral<br>The Righteous Brothers (You're My) Soul and Inspiration<br>The Rolling Stones Paint It, Black<br>The Supremes You Keep Me Hangin' On<br>The Supremes You Can't Hurry Love<br>The Troggs Wild Thing<br>The Young Rascals Good Lovin'<br>Tommy James & The Shondells Hanky Panky<br><br>1967<br>Aretha Franklin Respect<br>Bobbie Gentry Ode To Billie Joe<br>Lulu To Sir With Love<br>Nancy & Frank Sinatra Somethin' Stupid<br>Strawberry Alarm Clock Incense and Peppermints<br>The Association Windy<br>The Beatles All You Need Is Love<br>The Beatles Hello Goodbye<br>The Beatles Penny Lane<br>The Box Tops The Letter<br>The Buckinghams Kind Of A Drag<br>The Doors Light My Fire<br>The Monkees Daydream Believer<br>The Rolling Stones Ruby Tuesday<br>The Supremes Love Is Here and Now You're Gone<br>The Supremes The Happening<br>The Turtles Happy Together<br>The Young Rascals Groovin'<br><br>1968<br>Archie Bell & The Drells Tighten Up<br>Bobby Goldsboro Honey<br>Diana Ross & The Supremes Love Child<br>Herb Alpert This Guy's In Love With You<br>Hugh Masekela Grazing in the Grass<br>Jeannie C. Riley Harper Valley P.T.A.<br>John Fred & His Playboy Band Judy in Disguise (with Glasses)<br>Marvin Gaye I Heard It Through the Grapevine<br>Otis Redding (Sittin' on) the Dock of the Bay<br>Paul Mauriat & His Orchestra Love Is Blue (L'Amour Est Bleu)<br>Simon & Garfunkel Mrs. Robinson<br>Sly & The Family Stone Everyday People<br>The Beatles Hey Jude<br>The Doors Hello, I Love You<br>The Lemon Pipers Green Tambourine<br>The Rascals People Got To Be Free<br>Tommy James & The Shondells Crimson and Clover<br><br>1969<br>Diana Ross & The Supremes Someday We'll Be Together<br>Elvis Presley Suspicious Minds<br>Henry Mancini & His Orchestra Love Theme from "Romeo & Juliet"<br>Peter, Paul & Mary Leaving on a Jet Plane<br>Steam Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye<br>The 5th Dimension Wedding Bell Blues<br>The 5th Dimension Aquarius / Let the Sunshine In<br>The Archies Sugar, Sugar<br>The Beatles Come Together<br>The Beatles Get Back<br>The Jackson 5 I Want You Back<br>The Rolling Stones Honky Tonk Women<br>The Shocking Blue Venus<br>The Temptations I Can't Get Next to You<br>Tommy Roe Dizzy<br>Zager & Evans In the Year 2525 (Exordium & Terminus)<br><br>1970<br>B.J. Thomas Raindrops Keep Fallin' on My Head<br>Bread Make It With You<br>Carpenters (They Long to Be) Close to You<br>Diana Ross Ain't No Mountain High Enough<br>Edwin Starr War<br>George Harrison My Sweet Lord<br>Neil Diamond Cracklin' Rosie<br>Ray Stevens Everything Is Beautiful<br>Simon & Garfunkel Bridge Over Troubled Water<br>Sly & The Family Stone Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)<br>Smokey Robinson & The Miracles The Tears Of A Clown<br>The Beatles The Long and Winding Road<br>The Beatles Let It Be<br>The Guess Who American Woman<br>The Jackson 5 I'll Be There<br>The Jackson 5 I Want You Back<br>The Jackson 5 The Love You Save<br>The Jackson 5 ABC<br>The Partridge Family I Think I Love You<br>The Shocking Blue Venus<br>Three Dog Night Mama Told Me (Not to Come)<br><br>1971<br>Bee Gees How Can You Mend a Broken Heart<br>Carole King It's Too Late<br>Cher Gypsys, Tramps & Thieves<br>Dawn Knock Three Times<br>Don McLean American Pie (Parts 1 & 2)<br>Donny Osmond Go Away Little Girl<br>Isaac Hayes Theme from "Shaft"<br>James Taylor You've Got a Friend<br>Janis Joplin Me and Bobby McGee<br>Melanie Brand New Key<br>Paul McCartney Uncle Albert / Admiral Halsey<br>Raiders Indian Reservation (The Lament of the Cherokee Reservation )<br>Rod Stewart Maggie May<br>Sly & The Family Stone Family Affair<br>The Honey Cone Want Ads<br>The Osmonds One Bad Apple<br>The Rolling Stones Brown Sugar<br>The Temptations Just My Imagination (Running Away with Me)<br>Three Dog Night Joy to the World<br><br>1972<br>Al Green Let's Stay Together<br>America A Horse With No Name<br>Bill Withers Lean On Me<br>Billy Paul Me and Mrs. Jones<br>Chuck Berry My Ding-a-Ling<br>Elton John Crocodile Rock<br>Gilbert O'Sullivan Alone Again (Naturally)<br>Helen Reddy I Am Woman<br>Johnny Nash I Can See Clearly Now<br>Looking Glass Brandy (You're A Fine Girl)<br>Mac Davis Baby Don't Get Hooked On Me<br>Michael Jackson Ben<br>Neil Diamond Song Sung Blue<br>Neil Young Heart of Gold<br>Nilsson Without You<br>Roberta Flack The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face<br>Sammy Davis, Jr.with the Mike Curb Congregation The Candy Man<br>Stevie Wonder Superstition<br>The Chi-Lites Oh Girl<br>The Staple Singers I'll Take You There<br>The Temptations Papa Was A Rolling Stone<br>Three Dog Night Black and White<br><br>1973<br>Al Wilson Show and Tell<br>Billy Preston Will It Go 'Round in Circles<br>Carly Simon You're So Vain<br>Carpenters Top Of the World<br>Charlie Rich The Most Beautiful Girl<br>Cher Half-Breed<br>Dawn featuring Tony Orlando Tie A Yellow Ribbon Round the Ole Oak Tree<br>Diana Ross Touch Me In the Morning<br>Eddie Kendricks Keep On Truckin' (Part 1)<br>Edgar Winter Group Frankenstein<br>George Harrison Give Me Love - Give Me Peace on Earth<br>Gladys Knight & The Pips Midnight Train to Georgia<br>Grand Funk Railroad We're An American Band<br>Helen Reddy Delta Dawn<br>Jim Croce Bad, Bad Leroy Brown<br>Jim Croce Time In A Bottle<br>Love Unlimited Orchestra Love's Theme<br>Marvin Gaye Let's Get It On<br>Maureen McGovern The Morning After<br>Paul McCartney & Wings My Love<br>Ringo Starr You're Sixteen<br>Ringo Starr Photograph<br>Roberta Flack Killing Me Softly With His Song<br>Steve Miller Band The Joker<br>Stevie Wonder You Are the Sunshine Of My Life<br>Stories Brother Louie<br>The O'Jays Love Train<br>The Rolling Stones Angie<br>Vicki Lawrence The Night the Lights Went Out In Georgia<br><br>1974<br>Andy Kim Rock Me Gently<br>Bachman-Turner Overdrive You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet<br>Barbra Streisand The Way We Were<br>Barry White Can't Get Enough Of Your Love, Babe<br>Billy Preston Nothing from Nothing<br>Billy Swan I Can Help<br>Blue Swede Hooked On A Feeling<br>Bo Donaldson & The Heywoods Billy, Don't Be a Hero<br>Carl Douglas Kung Fu Fighting<br>Cher Dark Lady<br>Dionne Warwick & The Spinners Then Came You<br>Elton John Lucy In the Sky With Diamonds<br>Elton John Bennie and the Jets<br>Eric Clapton I Shot the Sheriff<br>George McCrae Rock Your Baby<br>Gordon Lightfoot Sundown<br>Grand Funk Railroad The Loco-Motion<br>Harry Chapin Cat's in the Cradle<br>Helen Reddy Angie Baby<br>John Denver Annie's Song<br>John Denver Sunshine on My Shoulders<br>John Lennon with The Plastic Ono Nuclear Band Whatever Gets You Thru the Night<br>MFSB featuring The Three Degrees TSOP (The Sound of Philadelphia)<br>Neil Sedaka Laughter in the Rain<br>Olivia Newton-John I Honestly Love You<br>Paper Lace The Night Chicago Died<br>Paul Anka with Odia Coates (You're) Having My Baby<br>Paul McCartney & Wings Band on the Run<br>Ray Stevens The Streak<br>Roberta Flack Feel Like Makin' Love<br>Stevie Wonder You Haven't Done Nothin'<br>Terry Jacks Seasons In the Sun<br>The Doobie Brothers Black Water<br>The Hues Corporation Rock the Boat<br><br>1975<br>America Sister Golden Hair<br>Average White Band Pick Up the Pieces<br>B.J. Thomas (Hey Won't You Play) Another Somebody Done Somebody Wrong Song<br>Barry Manilow Mandy<br>Bee Gees Jive Talkin'<br>C.W. McCall Convoy<br>Captain & Tennille Love Will Keep Us Together<br>Carpenters Please Mr. Postman<br>David Bowie Fame<br>Eagles One Of These Nights<br>Eagles Best of My Love<br>Earth, Wind & Fire Shining Star<br>Elton John Island Girl<br>Elton John Philadelphia Freedom<br>Frankie Valli My Eyes Adored You<br>Freddy Fender Before the Next Teardrop Falls<br>Glen Campbell Rhinestone Cowboy<br>Hamilton, Joe Frank & Reynolds Fallin' In Love<br>John Denver Thank God I'm A Country Boy<br>John Denver I'm Sorry<br>KC & The Sunshine Band That's the Way (I Like It)<br>KC & The Sunshine Band Get Down Tonight<br>Labelle Lady Marmalade<br>Linda Ronstadt You're No Good<br>Minnie Riperton Lovin' You<br>Neil Sedaka Bad Blood<br>Ohio Players Fire<br>Ohio Players Love Rollercoaster<br>Olivia Newton-John Have You Never Been Mellow<br>Paul McCartney & Wings Listen To What the Man Said<br>Paul Simon 50 Ways to Leave Your Lover<br>Rhythm Heritage Theme from "S.W.A.T."<br>Silver Convention Fly, Robin, Fly<br>The Miracles Love Machine (Part 1)<br>The Staple Singers Let's Do It Again<br>Tony Orlando & Dawn He Don't Love You (Like I Love You)<br>Van McCoy & The Soul City Symphony The Hustle<br><br>1976<br>Barry Manilow I Write the Songs<br>Bay City Rollers Saturday Night<br>Bee Gees You Should Be Dancing<br>Bellamy Brothers Let Your Love Flow<br>Chicago If You Leave Me Now<br>Diana Ross Love Hangover<br>Diana Ross Theme from "Mahogany" (Do You Know Where You're Going To<br>Elton John & Kiki Dee Don't Go Breaking My Heart<br>John Sebastian Welcome Back<br>Johnnie Taylor Disco Lady<br>KC & The Sunshine Band (Shake, Shake, Shake) Shake Your Booty<br>Leo Sayer You Make Me Feel Like Dancing<br>Manfred Mann's Earth Band Blinded by the Light<br>Marilyn McCoo & Billy Davis Jr. You Don't Have To Be A Star (To Be In My Show)<br>Mary MacGregor Torn Between Two Lovers<br>Paul McCartney & Wings Silly Love Songs<br>Rick Dees & His Cast of Idiots Disco Duck (Part 1)<br>Rod Stewart Tonight's the Night (Gonna Be Alright)<br>Rose Royce Car Wash<br>Starland Vocal Band Afternoon Delight<br>Steve Miller Band Rock'n Me<br>Stevie Wonder I Wish<br>The 4 Seasons December 1963 (Oh What A Night)<br>The Manhattans Kiss and Say Goodbye<br>The Sylvers Boogie Fever<br>Walter Murphy & The Big Apple Band A Fifth of Beethoven<br>Wild Cherry Play That Funky Music<br><br>1977<br>ABBA Dancing Queen<br>Alan O'Day Undercover Angel<br>Andy Gibb I Just Want to Be Your Everything<br>Barbra Streisand Love Theme from "A Star Is Born" (Evergreen)<br>Barry Manilow Looks Like We Made It<br>Bee Gees How Deep Is Your Love<br>Bill Conti & His Orchestra Gonna Fly Now (Theme from "Rocky")<br>Daryl Hall & John Oates Rich Girl<br>David Soul Don't Give Up On Us<br>Debby Boone You Light Up My Life<br>Eagles Hotel California<br>Eagles New Kid In Town<br>Fleetwood Mac Dreams<br>Glen Campbell Southern Nights<br>KC & The Sunshine Band I'm Your Boogie Man<br>Leo Sayer When I Need You<br>Marvin Gaye Got to Give It Up (Part 1)<br>Meco Star Wars Theme / Cantina Band<br>Shaun Cassidy Da Doo Ron Ron<br>Stevie Wonder Sir Duke<br>The Emotions Best of My Love<br>Thelma Houston Don't Leave Me This Way<br><br>1978<br>A Taste of Honey Boogie Oogie Oogie<br>Andy Gibb (Love Is) Thicker Than Water<br>Andy Gibb Shadow Dancing<br>Anne Murray You Needed Me<br>Barbra Streisand & Neil Diamond You Don't Bring Me Flowers<br>Bee Gees Night Fever<br>Bee Gees Stayin' Alive<br>Chic Le Freak<br>Commodores Three Times a Lady<br>Donna Summer MacArthur Park<br>Exile Kiss You All Over<br>Frankie Valli Grease<br>Johnny Mathis & Deniece Williams Too Much, Too Little, Too Late Nick Gilder Hot Child in the City<br>Olivia Newton-John & John Travolta You're the One That I Want<br>Paul McCartney & Wings With A Little Luck<br>Player Baby Come Back<br>Rod Stewart Da Ya Think I'm Sexy?<br>The Rolling Stones Miss You<br>Yvonne Elliman If I Can't Have You<br><br>1979<br>Amii Stewart Knock On Wood<br>Anita Ward Ring My Bell<br>Barbra Streisand & Donna Summer No More Tears (Enough Is Enough)<br>Bee Gees Love You Inside Out<br>Bee Gees Tragedy<br>Bee Gees Too Much Heaven<br>Blondie Heart of Glass<br>Chic Good Times<br>Commodores Still<br>Donna Summer Bad Girls<br>Donna Summer Hot Stuff<br>Eagles Heartache Tonight<br>Gloria Gaynor I Will Survive<br>Herb Alpert Rise<br>M Pop Muzik<br>Michael Jackson Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough<br>Peaches & Herb Reunited<br>Robert John Sad Eyes<br>Rupert Holmes Escape (The Pina Colada Song)<br>Styx Babe<br>The Doobie Brothers What A Fool Believes<br>The Knack My Sharona<br><br>1980<br>Barbra Streisand Woman In Love<br>Billy Joel It's Still Rock and Roll to Me<br>Blondie Call Me<br>Captain & Tennille Do That To Me One More Time<br>Christopher Cross Sailing<br>Diana Ross Upside Down<br>Dolly Parton 9 to 5<br>Eddie Rabbitt I Love A Rainy Night<br>George Jones He Stopped Loving Her Today<br>John Lennon {Just Like} Starting Over<br>KC & The Sunshine Band Please Don't Go<br>Kenny Rogers Lady<br>Kool & The Gang Celebration<br>Lipps, Inc. Funkytown<br>Michael Jackson Rock With You<br>Olivia Newton-John Magic<br>Paul McCartney Coming Up (Live at Glasgow)<br>Pink Floyd Another Brick in the Wall (Part 2)<br>Queen Crazy Little Thing Called Love<br>Queen Another One Bites the Dust<br><br>1981<br>Air Supply The One That You Love<br>Blondie The Tide Is High<br>Blondie Rapture<br>Christopher Cross Arthur's Theme (Best That You Can Do)<br>Daryl Hall & John Oates Kiss On My List<br>Daryl Hall & John Oates Private Eyes<br>Diana Ross & Lionel Richie Endless Love<br>Kim Carnes Bette Davis Eyes<br>Olivia Newton-John Physical<br>REO Speedwagon Keep On Loving You<br>Rick Springfield Jessie's Girl<br>Sheena Easton Morning Train (Nine to Five)<br>Stars On 45 Stars On 45 (Medley)<br>Vangelis Chariots of Fire<br><br>1982<br>Chicago Hard To Say I'm Sorry<br>Daryl Hall & John Oates Maneater<br>Daryl Hall & John Oates I Can't Go for That (No Can Do)<br>J. Geils Band Centerfold<br>Joan Jett & The Blackhearts I Love Rock 'N' Roll<br>Joe Cocker & Jennifer Warnes Up Where We Belong<br>John Cougar Mellencamp Jack & Diane<br>Lionel Richie Truly<br>Men At Work Down Under<br>Men At Work Who Can It Be Now?<br>Paul McCartney & Stevie Wonder Ebony and Ivory<br>Steve Miller Band Abracadabra<br>Survivor Eye Of the Tiger<br>The Human League Don't You Want Me<br>Toni Basil Mickey<br><br>1983<br>Billy Joel Tell Her About It<br>Bonnie Tyler Total Eclipse Of the Heart<br>David Bowie Let's Dance<br>Dexys Midnight Runners Come On Eileen<br>Eurythmics Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)<br>Irene Cara Flashdance...What a Feeling<br>Kenny Rogers with Dolly Parton Islands in the Stream<br>Lionel Richie All Night Long (All Night)<br>Michael Jackson Beat It<br>Michael Jackson Billie Jean<br>Michael Sembello Maniac<br>Patti Austin & James Ingram Baby, Come to Me<br>Paul McCartney & Michael Jackson Say Say Say<br>The Police Every Breath You Take<br>Toto Africa<br>Yes Owner Of A Lonely Heart<br><br>1984<br>Billy Ocean Caribbean Queen (No More Love on the Run)<br>Culture Club Karma Chameleon<br>Cyndi Lauper Time After Time<br>Daryl Hall & John Oates Out Of Touch<br>Deniece Williams Let's Hear It For the Boy<br>Duran Duran The Reflex<br>John Waite Missing You<br>Kenny Loggins Footloose<br>Lionel Richie Hello<br>Madonna Like A Virgin<br>Phil Collins Against All Odds (Take a Look At Me Now)<br>Prince & The Revolution Let's Go Crazy<br>Prince & The Revolution When Doves Cry<br>Ray Parker, Jr. Ghostbusters<br>Stevie Wonder I Just Called to Say I Love You<br>Tina Turner What's Love Got To Do With It<br>Van Halen Jump<br>Wham Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go<br><br>1985<br>A-Ha Take On Me<br>Bryan Adams Heaven<br>Dionne Warwick & Friends That's What Friends Are For<br>Dire Straits Money For Nothing<br>Duran Duran A View To A Kill<br>Foreigner I Want To Know What Love Is<br>Huey Lewis & The News The Power of Love<br>Jan Hammer Miami Vice Theme<br>John Parr St. Elmo's Fire (Man In Motion)<br>Lionel Richie Say You, Say Me<br>Madonna Crazy For You<br>Mr. Mister Kyrie<br>Mr. Mister Broken Wings<br>Paul Young Everytime You Go Away<br>Phil Collins One More Night<br>Phil Collins Sussudio<br>Phil Collins & Marilyn Martin Separate Lives<br>Ready for the World Oh Sheila<br>REO Speedwagon Can't Fight This Feeling<br>Simple Minds Don't You (Forget About Me)<br>Starship We Built This City<br>Starship Sara<br>Stevie Wonder Part-Time Lover<br>Tears For Fears Shout<br>Tears For Fears Everybody Wants to Rule the World<br>USA for Africa We Are the World<br>Wham Careless Whisper<br>Wham Everything She Wants<br>Whitney Houston Saving All My Love for You<br><br>1986<br>Bananarama Venus<br>Bangles Walk Like An Egyptian<br>Berlin Take My Breath Away<br>Billy Ocean There'll Be Sad Songs (to Make You Cry)<br>Billy Vera & The Beaters At This Moment<br>Bon Jovi You Give Love a Bad Name<br>Boston Amanda<br>Bruce Hornsby & The Range The Way It Is<br>Cyndi Lauper True Colors<br>Falco Rock Me Amadeus<br>Genesis Invisible Touch<br>Heart These Dreams<br>Huey Lewis & The News Stuck With You<br>Janet Jackson When I Think Of You<br>Madonna Live To Tell<br>Madonna Open Your Heart<br>Madonna Papa Don't Preach<br>Patti LaBelle & Michael McDonald On My Own<br>Pet Shop Boys West End Girls<br>Peter Cetera Glory of Love<br>Peter Cetera with Amy Grant Next Time I Fall<br>Peter Gabriel Sledgehammer<br>Prince & The Revolution Kiss<br>Robert Palmer Addicted to Love<br>Simply Red Holding Back the Years<br>Steve Winwood Higher Love<br>The Human League Human<br>Whitney Houston The Greatest Love of All<br>Whitney Houston How Will I Know<br><br>1987<br>Aretha Franklin & George Michael I Knew You Were Waiting (for me)<br>Atlantic Starr Always<br>Belinda Carlisle Heaven Is a Place On Earth<br>Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes (I've Had) The Time of My Life<br>Billy Idol Mony Mony "Live"<br>Bob Seger Shakedown<br>Bon Jovi Livin' On A Prayer<br>Club Nouveau Lean On Me<br>Cutting Crew (I Just) Died in Your Arms<br>George Michael Faith<br>Gregory Abbott Shake You Down<br>Heart Alone<br>Huey Lewis & The News Jacob's Ladder<br>Kim Wilde You Keep Me Hangin' On<br>Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam Head to Toe<br>Lisa-Lisa & Cult Jam Lost In Emotion<br>Los Lobos La Bamba<br>Madonna Who's That Girl<br>Michael Jackson The Way You Make Me Feel<br>Michael Jackson Bad<br>Michael Jackson with Siedah Garrett I Just Can't Stop Loving You<br>Starship Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now<br>Tiffany I Think We're Alone Now<br>Tiffany Could've Been<br>U2 I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For<br>U2 With Or Without You<br>Whitesnake Here I Go Again<br>Whitney Houston I Wanna Dance with Somebody (Who Loves Me)<br>Whitney Houston Didn't We Almost Have It Al<br><br>1988<br>Billy Ocean Get Outta My Dreams, Get into My Car<br>Bobby McFerrin Don't Worry Be Happy<br>Bon Jovi Bad Medicine<br>Cheap Trick The Flame<br>Chicago Look Away<br>Debbie Gibson Foolish Beat<br>Def Leppard Love Bites<br>Exposť Seasons Change<br>George Harrison Got My Mind Set on You<br>George Michael One More Try<br>George Michael Father Figure<br>George Michael Monkey<br>Gloria Estefan & Miami Sound Machine Anything for You<br>Guns N' Roses Sweet Child O' Mine<br>INXS Need You Tonight<br>Michael Jackson Man In the Mirror<br>Michael Jackson Dirty Diana<br>Phil Collins A Groovy Kind of Love<br>Poison Every Rose Has Its Thorn<br>Richard Marx Hold on to the Nights<br>Rick Astley Together Forever<br>Rick Astley Never Gonna Give You Up<br>Sheriff When I'm With You<br>Steve Winwood Roll With It<br>Terence Trent D'Arby Wishing Well<br>The Beach Boys Kokomo<br>The Escape Club Wild Wild West<br>UB40 Red Red Wine<br>Whitney Houston So Emotional<br>Whitney Houston Where Do Broken Hearts Go<br>Will to Power Baby, I Love Your Way / Freebird Medley (Free Baby)<br><br>1989<br>Bad English When I See You Smile<br>Bangles Eternal Flame<br>Bette Midler Wind Beneath My Wings<br>Billy Joel We Didn't Start the Fire<br>Bobby Brown My Prerogative<br>Bon Jovi I'll Be There For You<br>Debbie Gibson Lost In Your Eyes<br>Fine Young Cannibals Good Thing<br>Fine Young Cannibals She Drives Me Crazy<br>Gloria Estefan Don't Wanna Lose You<br>Janet Jackson Miss You Much<br>Madonna Like A Prayer<br>Martika Toy Soldiers<br>Michael Damian Rock On<br>Mike + The Mechanics The Living Years<br>Milli Vanilli Blame It on the Rain<br>Milli Vanilli Baby Don't Forget My Number<br>Milli Vanilli (Girl) I'm Gonna Miss You<br>New Kids On The Block Hangin' Tough<br>New Kids On The Block I'll Be Loving You (Forever)<br>Paula Abdul Forever Your Girl<br>Paula Abdul Cold Hearted<br>Paula Abdul Straight Up<br>Phil Collins Another Day in Paradise<br>Phil Collins Two Hearts<br>Prince Batdance<br>Richard Marx Right Here Waiting<br>Richard Marx Satisfied<br>Roxette Listen To Your Heart<br>Roxette The Look<br>Simply Red If You Don't Know Me By Now<br><br>1990<br>Alannah Myles Black Velvet<br>George Michael Praying For Time<br>Glenn Medeiros Featuring Bobby Brown She Ain't Worth It<br>James Ingram I Don't Have The Heart<br>Janet Jackson Escapade<br>Janet Jackson Black Cat<br>Jon Bon Jovi Blaze Of Glory<br>Madonna Vogue<br>Mariah Carey Vision Of Love<br>Mariah Carey Love Takes Time<br>Maxi Priest Close To You<br>Michael Bolton How Am I Supposed To Live Without You<br>Nelson Love And Affection<br>Paula Abdul (with the Wild Pair) Opposites Attract<br>Roxette It Must Have Been Love<br>Sinead O'Connor Nothing Compares 2 U<br>Stevie B Because I Love You (The Postman Song)<br>Sweet Sensation If Wishes Came True<br>Taylor Dayne Love Will Lead You Back<br>The New Kids On the Block Step By Step<br>Tommy Page I'll Be Your Everything<br>Vanilla Ice Ice Ice Baby<br>Whitney Houston I'm Your Baby Tonight<br>Wilson Phillips Release Me<br>Wilson Phillips Hold On<br><br>1991<br>Amy Grant Baby Baby<br>Brian Adams (Everything I Do) I Do It For You<br>C & C Music Factory Featuring Freedom Williams Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now)<br>Color Me Badd I Adore Mi Amor<br>EMF Unbelievable<br>Extreme More Than Words<br>Gloria Estefan Coming Out Of The Dark<br>Hi-Five I Like The Way (The Kissing Game)<br>Janet Jackson Love Will Never Do (Without You)<br>Karyn White Romantic<br>Londonbeat I've Been Thinking About You<br>Madonna Justify My Love<br>Mariah Carey I Don't Wanna Cry<br>Mariah Carey Emotions<br>Mariah Carey Someday<br>Marky Mark And The Funky Bunch/Loleatta Holloway Good Vibrations<br>Michael Bolton When A Man Loves A Woman<br>Michael Jackson Black Or White<br>P.M. Dawn Set Adrift On Memory Bliss<br>Paula Abdul Rush Rush<br>Paula Abdul The Promise Of A New Day<br>Prince And The New Power Generation Cream<br>Roxette Joyride<br>Surface The First Time<br>Timmy -T- One More Try<br>Whitney Houston All The Man That I Need<br>Wilson Phillips You're In Love<br><br>1992<br>Boyz II Men End Of The Road<br>Color Me Badd All 4 Love/Color Me Badd<br>George Michael/Elton John Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me<br>Kris Kross Jump<br>Madonna This Used To Be My Playground<br>Mariah Carey I'll Be There<br>Mr. Big To Be With You<br>Right Said Fred I'm Too Sexy<br>Sir Mix-A-Lot Baby Got Back<br>The Heights How Do You Talk To An Angel<br>Vanessa Williams Save The Best For Last<br>Whitney Houston I Will Always Love You<br><br>1993<br>Janet Jackson Again<br>Janet Jackson That's The Way Love Goes<br>Mariah Carey Dreamlover<br>Mariah Carey Hero<br>Meat Loaf I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That)<br>Peabo Bryson And Regina Belle A Whole New World (Aladdin's Theme)<br>Silk Freak Me<br>Snow Informer<br>SWV (Sisters With Voices) Weak<br>UB40 Can't Help Falling In Love<br><br>1994<br>Ace Of Base The Sign<br>All-4-One I Swear<br>Boyz II Men On Bended Knee<br>Boyz II Men I'll Make Love To You<br>Bryan Adams/Rod Stewart/Sting All For Love<br>Celine Dion The Power Of Love<br>Ini Kamoze Here Comes The Hotstepper<br>Lisa Loeb And Nine Stories Stay (I Missed You)<br>R. Kelly Bump N' Grind<br><br>1995<br>Boyz II Men Water Runs Dry<br>Bryan Adams Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman?<br>Coolio f/ L.V. Gangsta's Paradise<br>Madonna Take A Bow<br>Mariah Carey Fantasy<br>Mariah Carey w/ Boyz II Men One Sweet Day<br>Michael Jackson You Are Not Alone<br>Montell Jordan This Is How We Do It<br>Seal Kiss From A Rose<br>TLC Waterfalls<br>TLC Creep<br>Whitney Houston Exhale (Shoop Shoop)<br><br>1996<br>2Pac featuring KC And JOJO How Do U Want It<br>Blackstreet featuring Dr.Dre No Diggity<br>Bone Thugs-N-Harmony Tha Crossroads<br>Celine Dion Because You Loved Me<br>Los Del Rio Macarena (Bayside Boys Mix)<br>Mariah Carey Always Be My Baby<br>Toni Blaxton You're Makin' Me High<br><br>1997<br>Boyz II Men 4 Seasons Of Loneliness<br>Elton John Candle In The Wind 1997<br>Hanson Mmmbop<br>Mariah Carey Honey<br>Puff Daddy & Faith Evans featuring 112 I'll Be Missing You<br>Puff Daddy featuring Mase Can't Nobody Hold Me Down<br>Spice Girls Wannabe<br>The Notorious B.I.G. Hypnotize<br>The Notorious B.I.G. featuring Puff Daddy & Mase Mo Money Mo Problems<br><br>1998<br>Aerosmith I Don't Want To Miss A Thing<br>Barenaked Ladies One Week<br>Brandy & Monica The Boy Is Mine<br>Celine Dion My Heart Will Go On<br>Celine Dion & R. Kelly I'm Your Angel<br>Divine Lately<br>Janet Jackson Together Again<br>K-Ci & Jojo All My Life<br>Lauryn Hill Doo Wop (That Thing)<br>Mariah Carey My All<br>Monica The First Night<br>Next Too Close<br>Savage Garden Truly Madly Deeply<br>Usher Nice & Slow<br>Will Smith Gettin' Jiggy Wit It<br><br>1999<br>Brandy Have You Ever?<br>Britney Spears ...Baby One More Time<br>Cher Believe<br>Christina Aguilera Genie In A Bottle<br>Destiny's Child Bills, Bills, Bills<br>Enrique Iglesias Bailamos<br>Jennifer Lopez If You Had My Love<br>Mariah Carey (Featuring Jay-Z) Heartbreaker<br>Monica Angel Of Mine<br>Ricky Martin Livin' La Vida Loca<br>Santana Feat. Rob Thomas Smooth<br>TLC No Scrubs<br>TLC Unpretty<br>Will Smith featuring Dru Hill & Kool Mo Dee Wild Wild West<br><br>2000<br>Aaliyah Try Again<br>Christina Aguilera What A Girl Wants<br>Christina Aguilera Come On Over Baby (All I Want Is You)<br>Creed With Arms Wide Open<br>Destiny's Child Independent Women Part 1<br>Destiny's Child Say My Name<br>Enrique Iglesias Be With You<br>Janet Doesn't Really Matter<br>Lonestar Amazed<br>Madonna Music<br>Mariah With Joe & 98 Degrees That God I Found You<br>Matchbox 20 Bent<br>'N Sync Itís Gonna Be Me<br>Santana Maria Maria<br>Savage Garden I Knew I Loved You<br>Sisqo Incomplete<br>Vertical Horizon Everything You Want <br><br><br>[color:red]semicolon dash parenthesis</font color=red>