I really love Miller High Life beer.<br><br>I like that the article touches on a subject which is often discussed by my friends and I, and that is that people (Americans especially) don't necessarily drink beer because they think it tastes good.<br><br>So many times I've been told by some joker with a Coors Light or Bud light (by far two of the biggest selling beers here in "Geaux Tiger" country) that the beer I'm drinking (HIgh Life or Old Milwaukee usually) is swill. Diet Beer is not swill? C'mon, let's get real, the only reason they're drinking that stuff is because they're not man enough to handle a real beer. Or maybe it's that they never were able to acquire a taste for the stuff. Any way you cut it, though, it boils down to just one thing: all they really want is to get drunk, and those diet beers offer a taste free alternative to the real thing.<br><br>And another thing... ah, skip it, I'm just going to get down off my high horse and crack open a High Life.<br><br>Cheers!<br><br>------------------<br><br>so what is a body but a man<br>caught inside<br>for a little while?<br><br>-B<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by trey on 01/04/04 05:04 PM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>