I just heard this song on the radio. I have never heard of this band before... they are BEAUTIFUL. The sound is kind of Dylan / Palace Music. Check it out if you can.<br><br>Read this, it is lovely:<br><br> Left And Leaving <br><br>**My city's still breathing (but barely it's true)<br> through buildings gone missing like teeth.<br> The sidewalks are watching me think about you,<br> all sparkled with broken glass.<br> I'm back with scars to show.<br> Back with the streets I know.<br> They never take me anywhere but here.<br> Those stains in the carpet, this drink in my hand,<br> these strangers whose faces I know.<br> We meet here for our dress-rehearsal to say " I wanted it this way"<br> and wait for the year to drown.<br> Spring forward, fall back down.<br> I'm trying not to wonder where you are.<br> All this time lingers, undefined.<br> Someone choose who's left and who's leaving.<br> Memory will rust and erode into lists of all that you gave me:<br> a blanket, some matches, this pain in my chest,<br> the best parts of Lonely, duct-tape and soldered wires,<br> new words for old desires,<br> and every birthday card I threw away.<br> I wait in 4/4 time.<br> Count yellow highway lines that you're relying on to lead you home.** <br><br>