Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: my 2 cents on Application Switching... [Re: Alex] #1053 08/23/01 11:04 PM
S
squareman Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
S
Yup, I've used Prestissimo too. It also allows you to "hack" the scroll bars on you Mac pretty instantly too (I put double arrows at both ends of my scroll bars). <br><br>BTW, If I remember the readme correctly (been using it since 8.6 came out), it makes it's modifications through AppleScripting. So I'm not so sure the hacks require ResEdit, just a throrough knowledge of the AppleScript dicitonary terms.<br><br>

Re: Application Switcher... #1054 08/25/01 02:10 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'd have to say that I like/use the app switcher... it has lots of hidden features and those make it usable. <br><br>-- j o n k n e e --<br><br>

Re: Application Switcher... #1055 08/25/01 03:05 PM
johnengler Offline
old hand
old hand
none of those solutions worked... App switcher still manages to die/go away on it's own after about 15 minutes of use, and then after reactivating it a few times it'll crash... wonder if it's the App/extension itself...<br><br>oh well.. PowerSwitcher workd well too.<br><br>***<br>"Buzzards gotta eat, same as worms"<br> --Clint Eastwood in The Outlaw Josey Wales<br>

"In the old days, you'd finish a day's work and announce, 'I'm done.' Nobody ever does that now. There's never enough time." -- Elliott Masie
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Acumowchek