To find out all your purchased music, go to the library, click on the kind column (if you don't have that column there,go under Edit--->view options, then check it off), and all purchased music will be listed as "Purchased AAC.<br>Click on the first purchased song....shift click on the last purchased song in the list (this will highlight all the purchased song)<br>Got to "file"--->New playlist from selection<br>Now you have your purchased playlist back.<br><br>When I make playlists to burn, I do it from the library window. Either I command click all the ones to include, then file--->make new playlist from selection<br>Or if they are together in a row, click first one, shift click last one ----file make new playlist from selection.<br> <br>As an edit...I have also used the purchased playlist to make selections (as in above) to make playlists for burning. I don't know what happened to you, something wonky I guess.<br><br>My Stuff<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by Lori on 08/01/03 09:30 AM (server time).</EM></FONT></P>