Ditto.<br><br>I served two years as a Tanker:<br><br>http://home.earthlink.net/~englers/yakima99/ <br><br>though I never saw any combat missions, I truly enjoyed it, and would do it again if my country needed me to.... I don't feel like a "vet" even though I know that technically I am one...<br><br>At least I do respect the things that our ancestors have done for us, no matter the "right" or "wrong" of the conflict - the fact that they served (you included Addict) makes me respect them and their generations even more.<br><br>Americans of the late 20th Century onward don't know what strife is. A recession is one thing. A War is another...<br><br>Thank you to all of the veterans out there... <br><br>On a side note, Pearl Harbor sucked when it comes to showing what the War was about, and how the country really dealt with it. Saving Private Ryan was much better at that... hell even Thin Red Line was...<br><br>***<br>"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." <br> -- Ecclesiastes 10:2