Stan, <br><br>In my opinion, it should all be featured on the same page... I mean, Mac Os X news is MacNews right? and Mac OS <9 is MacNews too right? <br><br>Don't make us go to another section just to reda OS X stuff... put it all in front of us....<br><br>Otherwise, from my point of view, it just looks like you're trying to inflate page views.....<br><br>But at the same time, I understand the arguments that if someone wants only OS X news, don't make em wade through stuff....<br><br>Perhaps something like "categories" of news, that a user could "select" when registering for "myMacMinute"... and then, if registered, they get a cookie set....<br><br>Then when they visit MacMinute.com, your servers read the cookie, if present, and show the corresponding categories that that user is looking for....<br><br>Just an idea...<br><br><br><br>***<br>"Our constitution was made only for a moral and religious people." -John Adams