actually, check your renter's or home owner's insurance policy. As long as it's part of your household, it should be covered regardless of where it is... all you should need is a police report to cover the hardware... no idea about covering the software, files, etc...<br><br>if your company owns the laptop, let them pay for the insurance ;)<br><br>John<br><br>***<br>"Our constitution was made only for a moral and religious people." -John Adams
"In the old days, you'd finish a day's work and announce, 'I'm done.' Nobody ever does that now. There's never enough time." -- Elliott Masie