We had so many GOTP ads on TV here before the primaries, we had to mute our TV every time they came on. Nauseating! sick

I totally agree you notice why went to vote yesterday. Of course a huge turnout on the GOP side but then they had many, many more candidates running for same office then did the Democrats. The most contentious race on the democratic side was for governor with Wendy Davis. many other seats were single candidates for vacant because the chances of a Democrat getting elected in Smith County is slim to none. But I don't worry about the county results were, but more the statewide results.

There were several propositions on both party platforms and what was ironic was that on the Republican side there was a prop to kill Obama care which was supported by 92%. On the Democratic side, that was a prop to expand Medicaid which was approved by 88% of Democrats. Totally 180 degrees the opposite. No surprise there, but what is important will be the turnout in November. eek

I am hoping that USA Action will change his tune as we get closer to the fall elections. I hope they are sandbagging and surprise the GOTP around September. wink