I like getting letters from home via regular old s-mail some times they are fun to read..and re read...like this one

Dear Son

I'm writing this real slow cause I know you can't read very fast. We don't live where we did when you left, Your Daddy read in the paper that most accidents happen within 20 miles of home, so we moved.

I won't be able to send you the address because the last family that lived here took the numbers off the house with them for their next house so they would not have to change their address.

Our new neighbors are pig farmers, we just got wind of it today.

It rained twice this week, three days the first time and four days the second time.

You know the coat you wanted me to send you? Well Aunt Sue said it would be too heavy to send in the mail with them heavy buttons on it, so we cut them off and put them in the pockets.

We got a letter from the funeral home, they said if we don't make the last payment on Grandma's funeral bill, up she comes.

Your sister had a baby this morning, haven't heard if it is a boy or a girl so don't know if you are an uncle or an aunt.

Your uncle John fell in the whisky vat, some men tied to pull him our but he fought them off, so he drowned. We cremated him and he burned for four days.

Three of your friends went off the bridge in a pick up. One was driving the other two were in the back. The driver out. He rolled the window down and swam to safety, the other two drowned, they couldn't get the tailgate down. Theees not much news this time, nothing much is happening

Love
Ma