Haven't been there yet. My POV is that for $20/mo. for the first year, it's worth it to wait out bug fixes and updates. But if more problems arise over time, well, at least I still have CS6 on the bench. I've got 30 days to decide if I keep it or not.

Interesting detail: One of the techs had me create a "straw" user account, log into it and launch the problem child. Guess what, it opened Dw CS6 files effortlessly! Logged back into my regular account, and crash crash crash again. So I know there's something going on with a library file. But which one? confused