On one side we have the OMG, WTF, I'm ROTFLMAO crowd. On the other side, we have the grammar-Nazi group, who care not what people are discussingójust the fact that a simple typo or grammar error was made.

I always appreciate the clarification of proper use of grammar, but when it appears in article comments and forum discussions, I've always found it to be more offensive than the error itself. This is mostly due to the "I'm smarter than you" attitude used to convey the message.

I must admit, it's difficult to overlook the 'basics' such as You're vs. Your, and such. And it drives me batsh°t crazy when I see people spell something wrong not because they made a simple typo, but because they truly don't know how to spell the word.

And finally, I would like to point out (if it isn't obvious already), that I have no frigging idea where I was going with this post. I simply had 5 minutes before a meeting and wanted to warm the fingers up for a day of what I'm sure will be terribly boring emails, reports and whatnot, where I will surely make at least three typos and/or grammatical errors.