This couple was going to give a dinner party. The menu consisted of salad and steak with mushrooms. When it came time to cook, they discovered they had no mushrooms. "That's ok" said the husband. "I'll go out to the woods and pick some wild ones." "How will we know if they're poisonous?" ask this wife. "Well we'll feed some to the dog first" answered her husband. So they did as planned and the dog liked them and all seemed to be fine.
Their guest arrived and they ate heartily until one of the guest came back into the dining room and announced that while he was outside he witnessed the death of the family dog!
Well, the two host panicked and immediately rushed their friends to the hospital to have their stomachs pumped. After the ordeal, the host ask the one guest,"Did the dog have to suffer very long?"
Xplain's use of MacNews, AppleCentral and AppleExpo are not affiliated with Apple, Inc. MacTech is a registered trademark of Xplain Corporation. AppleCentral, MacNews, Xplain, "The journal of Apple technology", Apple Expo, Explain It, MacDev, MacDev-1, THINK Reference, NetProfessional, MacTech Central, MacTech Domains, MacForge, and the MacTutorMan are trademarks or service marks of Xplain Corp. Sprocket is a registered trademark of eSprocket Corp. Other trademarks and copyrights appearing in this printing or software remain the property of their respective holders.
All contents are Copyright 1984-2010 by Xplain Corporation. All rights reserved. Theme designed by Icreon.