Four years ago this month I had a colonoscopy. Then came my coln resection on saint Patrick's day. Then six months of chemo. And six weeks of radiation.

Three years ago this month they found spots on my liver. Then the horrible PET scan. Then the liver biopsy. Things looked good. Then in march those tiny spots grew into a cancer the size of a ping pong ball. Then liver surgery on 6th of April, 2010. They took a third of my liver and because it was in the way, they took my gall bladder. Then five months of more chemo. Rougher this time. Was in the hospital twice for five days each.

But this week i saw my doc following my CT scan . He said my blood work was great and my scan also.

It's been three years, guys with no cancer. He implied that he was a bit surprised. Even indicated God had something to do with it. Well, I knew that.

With all of this I have felt truly blessed. I feel like something's going on and that I'm supposed to do something.

I want to thank all of you guys out there who have put me in your thoughts and prayers. You are a great bunch of folks.

One thing to remember. Every in counter we have with another just might be that special moment that affects that person . That changes that person. So live those moments. Live all your moments. You just never know.

And remember also. If you don't stop to count your blessings, you are just wasting your time.

Dave