I've asked this question at almost every place I could think of and no one has ever answered it so that I could correct the problem.<br><br>Here are the symptoms. Eudora 4.xx works fine on my G4 AGP. It works fine on all my computers, in fact. When I update to Eudora 5, however, I always get a DNS problem on the G4, but not on the other computers. I've asked folks at the Eudora forum, and they've given me suggestions, but none of them has worked. So, if anyone has a way to get Eudora 5.1 to work on my G4, I'll be eternally grateful.<br><br>And that's true too/--Shakespeare, King Lear
_________________________ MACTECHubi dolor ibi digitus
Xplain's use of MacNews, AppleCentral and AppleExpo are not affiliated with Apple, Inc. MacTech is a registered trademark of Xplain Corporation. AppleCentral, MacNews, Xplain, "The journal of Apple technology", Apple Expo, Explain It, MacDev, MacDev-1, THINK Reference, NetProfessional, MacTech Central, MacTech Domains, MacForge, and the MacTutorMan are trademarks or service marks of Xplain Corp. Sprocket is a registered trademark of eSprocket Corp. Other trademarks and copyrights appearing in this printing or software remain the property of their respective holders.
All contents are Copyright 1984-2010 by Xplain Corporation. All rights reserved. Theme designed by Icreon.