Here is what I sent in an email to my family. Completely done with the dictation feature.

As you can see, I need to be careful with it. It had trouble with my speaking of "perfuntionary , Kansas, " and I don't know what the hell I was saying when it wrote "inmate"

(above typed)

Below dictated
cry

I wish to give all of you folks a great happy St. Patty today. I am trying something new on my iPad. I'm using the dictation feature that came with the new iPad. every word that you see written here was spoken with the iPad given its rendition of the words that I use. so if this is kind of strange then it is a possibility that two things are occurring here. first I may have a problem with my speak was that I've always had an second inmate at understand exactly the words that I'm using and so give it is rendition of what it thinks that I have friend. still I want to wish all of you a happy St. Patrick's Day and to give you all my best regards for all of you that I was eating corned beef and cabbage and wearing the green. 

Now that we have all of these for functionary duties taken care of we can all get back to doing what we really should be doing this weekend and that is watching basketball.
Look at what I was just written or to be more accurately what my computer has just written I can see that it has the same problem that the auto correct house when I attempt to type.

I am not corrected any of the spelling I am just letting the iPad do what it thinks I should do.

This is a great day for me as it was three years ago today that I had my surgery to take out that big chunk of it just time and part of my rectum so I am really glad to be here with you all you folks now I'm Candace K state is going through like we should've the basketball games

Have a good Paddys day and where the green or orange if you are of the time

Dave