Hello
I'm not sure if this is all that simple.

I was expecting to use macros when I found that my version of Excel does not support them. What I'm looking at it a piece of Apple Script that will do the following within the document:

I have a document with 1900 or so rows of information.
Each row has an address spread out in columns horizontally from left to right, 7 columns total, so A through G, starting with company name, contact name, address line 1 address line 2, city, state, zip.

What I need is to be able to do is consolidate the contents of all cells to the right of Row A in each row, to be placed under the contents of the Row A cell. I'm supposed to end up with an address block contained all in one cell. When all is said and done, I should have the same number of rows, but only one column.

My insane boss asked me to do this, not sure why he is not choosing some kind of database program which can arrange cells as fields, but he's doing the paying, and I hate to argue with him.

I have absolutely no programming experience whatsoever, and am looking for some help on this if possible (is it possible to do what I need with a piece of Apple Script?)

Thanks to anyone who can help,
needtoknow