Quote:
So anyone that posts a conservative opinion...

You've posted 9 times in this thread and have made zero conservative opinions. Zilch.

Quote:
If any topic is ever touched upon by the aforementioned conservative commentator...

The topic was the poll on misinformed voters. Your comment was that it was a result of influence of the Tides Foundation. Tides (along with Ben & Jerry Foundation) is the centerpiece of every Beck chalkboard conspiracy chart. Beck says regularly that he's the only one in the media telling people for years about Tides.

I didn't post my reply to your first post about any conservative political opinion, I posted it about the Beck influence in your Tides Foundation conspiracy opinion.

Quote:
Since when did this thread become about me?

In all your posts you've now had about 7 questions about yourself being prejudged and how the steel-traps in this forum won't allow your conservative POV.

You haven't posted your conservative POV. You've called yourself a conservative, and you've said many times how the liberal slant of this forum is somehow poised against you. I fail to see a single instance in this thread where your "conservative POV" is being challenged.

The only POV that I challenge is your first post and it's conspiratorial reference. I told you where I know that conspiratorial reference originates. I later called it flamebait as you never bothered to explain why it was important enough to bring up. You only replied repeatedly how poorly you're being treated. Buck up.