I'm running Now UTD/C 5.3.2 on a MacBook Pro running OSX 10.5.5.

Nothing has changed on my system in the past month (no new software, revised settings, etc.).

At the end of the day yesterday, I saved and quit out of NUTD - just like usual. I went to open it this morning and it brings my calendar up (one selected under primary file) for about 3-4 seconds then the application quits.

Originally, I thought it might be my calendar file, so killing the prefs might do the trick, but to no avail. I tried opening my calendar backups and that didn't work. I then tried killing the prefs folder and the com.now...plist file and NUTD opened and brought up a new, clean calendar. On one occasion it let me save and re-open that file, but after once or twice, it would crash again. I retried several scenarios (opening backups, dragging the calendar file to the desktop, etc) but the application still crashes. I moved my primary calendar folder to another Mac running 10.5.5 and that worked - doesn't crash the app - so I assume this has something to do with my system or implementation of NUTD.

Any ideas as to what might be causing my problem - or other things I should try in order to troubleshoot?

I have not tried installing/reinstalling the app but would prefer to see if it might be something simple that's causing the problem.

Thanks.