hello, i get duplicate entries when i ever use a category that is not the default. so say i create a new 'all day', i type in the title, select the category, and tab back to the title and hit enter. as soon as i do anything else in the calendar, a duplicate entry pops up.

if i try to edit one of them, it gives me an error message and the program crashes. if i select one of them and hit 'delete' i get the menu to select 'one' 'all' etc. if i select 'all' (and i made this a repeating event) they all go (even the duplicates). so you can see how frustrating this is.

i've started all over with a new calendar file (in case the old one was corrupted), but it still happens. i've been living with this for some time, waiting for nighthawk's arrival (i've prepaid), but since that is going to take some more time, perhaps a fix now would be better. appreciate any help you can provide.

i've tried to open a ticket on the support pages, but i just get a big honking error message (i'm using the latest version of safari). otherwise i would not have started here. here is the error message;
Server Error in '/customerCenter' Application.

MailMan.SendMessage: Could not access 'CDO.Message' object.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Exception: MailMan.SendMessage: Could not access 'CDO.Message' object.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[Exception: MailMan.SendMessage: Could not access 'CDO.Message' object.]
customerCenter.SupportNow.BaseWebForm.ThrowException(Exception e) +6
customerCenter.SupportNow.Support.cmdSubmit_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) +1450
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) +108
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +57
System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +18
System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +33
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +1292

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2407; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.2407