Originally Posted By: "IainF"

Installed 5.3.2 beta3. No QC and QD menus, fixed by toggling the checkboxes in the preferences, so far so good.
QC menu seems to work OK but QD menu contains one event for today but not the other (a repeating event), the todo for today is listed.
Tried to setup the event server (I see the event server is still at 5.3.1 BTW) and there was no port number entered to I entered 3168 then got the following dialog box. That was with my original event server so I tried to set up another with a view to importing all my calendar data into it but got the same result. I see there is no IP address in the screen capture but in the original server that I'd had before and tried to set up with 5.3.2 the IP address was there but I still got the same result.

Any suggestions?

Cheers
Iain

If Now Server Manager is still version 5.3.1, run the 5.3.2 installer again. Choose the 'Customize' installation(about 4 steps into the install' and select to upgrade Now Server Manager. The event server not running under Leopard was one of the issues this release repairs, but you have to do the 'Customize' to get Now Server Manager updated as well as the Now Up-to-Date and Now Contact clients.