Hello, I'm new in this forum.

My new project is building a ASUS/AMD computer into a B&W G3 case. (I will post photos up later)

I'm using a ASUS M3A78-EM motherboard:

http://www.asus.com/products.aspx?l1=3&a...amp;modelmenu=1

I have already put the board in, I had to cut off some of the board supports (since I couldn't unscrew them..) I was able to use one of the supports for the upper right hand hole and another hole was located exactly over a rivet that holds the back pannel, so I removed the rivet and put a bolt. So the motherboard is held in place in 2 spots only. (I did'nt want to drill more holes than necessary)

Since this motherboard is a bit larger than some other mods I seen, I have to cut the drive-bay cage so the memory and PSU plug will clear.
A regular Drive won't fit (even the smaller ones) and I don't want to use an external drive, so I am going to buy a Slim DVD-RW drive. I have already took the measurements and it fits without hitting the memory/PSU plug.

Talking about the PSU, I am using an ANTEC power-supply. It has 2 cooling fans but I removed the larger one because I wanted the rear end plug to sit in the original spot. Some mods people flip the PSU and drill out the back but I didn't want to do that.
I didn't leave the big fan because the space between the case and fan is aprox. 1cm and the airflow wouldn't be very good, the fan would over-rev and make more noise (as seen later on with the CPU fan..).
I also found extension PSU cables on ebay so the wiring will be "clean" like it was originally.

The stock AMD cooler clears the case but as I noticed when I opened/closed the case with the computer on, the fan was way to close to the PSU and would rev-up and make more noise when the case was closed. So I looked for a horizontal low profile cooler and found this one:

http://www.arctic-cooling.com/cpu2.php?idx=129
I will pick one up this week. It should do the trick as the airflow will be much better.

Now I need some help with the front pannel buttons. I was going to put some regular buttons behind the case buttons but it wasn't working out so I'm going to use the original front panel. I need to figure out the wiring so can use the plug. I don't want to solder wires, It would be much simpler just patching the plug. Can anyone give me the layout of the 20pin plug?
Looks like this one: