Hey Whitlock. I think this will work perfect for you. I saw it when my home inspector used it to test my microwave to see if it worked. It's a little bag full of rice, feed, or field corn. Whatever you use, absorbs heat and stays warm a fairly long time. The main benefit is that even if you spring a leak, you're not going to damage your iPod. The basic idea is a thick plastic bag with your media, then sew that into a fabric bag and voila. Here's a link. http://www.quiltbus.com/microwave-bags.htm